🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Elektra Boogaloo

A Christmas Prince (2017)

Anyone get their eyeballs on this Netflix movie called "The Christmas Prince"? My friend livetweeted her viewing and it seemed bonkers.

And I've seen some articles about it. https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/a-christmas-prince-netflix-funny-tweets

http://ew.com/movies/2017/11/29/christmas-prince-13-questions/

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/12/184144/christmas-prince-funny-inside-jokes

• Like 1

I watched it, the ending is... abrupt. But I do like the main girl from iZombie

• Like 1

I watched it, the ending is... abrupt. But I do like the main girl from iZombie

I like iZombie but she'll always be the girl from Power Rangers: The Season with Eka Darville, to me.

• Like 1

I watched 20 minutes and literally couldn't continue.

I did fast forward through a couple scenes. The scenes with the main girl and the sister were probably the best, which is weird for a rom-com.

• Like 1

I did fast forward through a couple scenes. The scenes with the main girl and the sister were probably the best, which is weird for a rom-com.

That was kinda where I lost it. That first scene where she was trying to think about math and the sister just goes "I know you're wondering about my disease. Its incurable." *Goes to the window to look forlornly outside*

But honestly it was when the main girl was standing ten feet away from the god damn Queen and was taking photos of her with no one noticing that I was like NOPE I'M DONE

• Like 1

That was kinda where I lost it. That first scene where she was trying to think about math and the sister just goes "I know you're wondering about my disease. Its incurable." *Goes to the window to look forlornly outside*

LOL.

I thought it was crazy she took her sledding! Why did she think it was a good idea to take a girl who has spina bifida sledding??

• Like 1

One thing that always gets me is this. Why do all of these "Young girl ends up in the Royal Family from a far away land, and fall in love" always have a fictional country, usually in Alpine Europe it seems, yet they always have a cut-glass English accent?

And the country's flag?! It's Nigeria. And don't get me started on the name, "Aldovia", it's just fucking "Genovia" from The Princess Diaries... That's right, I've seen The Princess Diaries!

This has gotten me irrationally mad.

• Like 5

And the country's flag?! It's Nigeria. And don't get me started on the name, "Aldovia", it's just fucking "Genovia" from The Princess Diaries... That's right, I've seen The Princess Diaries!

As soon as I heard the name of the country I yelled "GENOVIA???" and was already mad.

• Like 1

As soon as I heard the name of the country I yelled "GENOVIA???" and was already mad.

It's like they went to the 'White House Down Rip off a movie, but change it just enough so you don't get sued' symposium of screenwriting.

There's also another one called "Christmas Inheritence" on Netflix that's almost as bad.

It's like they went to the 'White House Down Rip off a movie, but change it just enough so you don't get sued' symposium of screenwriting.

Oh if you want to go down THAT road then really they fuckin ripped off Hallmark's "My Summer Prince" from last August.

Mandy Cooper is a young executive assistant aspiring to become a PR executive. She gets an opportunity to develop her skills in Greenbriar, Idaho. In that small town, Prince Colin of Edgemere, a handsome British monarch with a history of scandalous behavior, is arrested for defacing a landmark while making a public appearance. Things get complicated after Mandy sets out to repair Colin's image, and the young publicist wonders if she can save her own reputation and still have a chance at summer love.

(Also the prince they hired on Hallmark was a lot cuter imo)

Oh if you want to go down THAT road then really they fuckin ripped off Hallmark's "My Summer Prince" from last August.

(Also the prince they hired on Hallmark was a lot cuter imo)

I don;t think my mum's seen that one. That's how I always end up seeing these movies, my mum loves that kind of stuff, so I just end up seeing them all.

If you guys do this movie with a guest instead of June I will loose it and be forced to mail you guys unseemly Christmas cards that even Jason may find disturbing.

Sign in to follow this