🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 220 - Mary Sasson, Our Close Friend

I have to admit that I was on Sean and Hayes' side and thought it sounded sketchy when they were describing the gif place, but it looks like Kevin was telling the truth. And there is a slide!

CN7tgoA.png

• Like 5

thanks to all the fans who showed up to support the racers at the Wolfcool Invitational Drag Racing Championship in Handbook County. Henry & The Vixen edged out mwn to take the win with a record top speed of 248.98 mph. Dana, Hayzie Bone & Clem Dawg were reppin hard but Ricky Bobby DQ'd in the prelims when his cougar got onto the track. only two events remain before we crown the HHFFSRL series points champion, standings will be posted next week

1%20Wolfcool%20Invitational%20title%20A.jpg

Here's some helpful tips to my fellow racers.

1) Drill holes through both the front and rear windshield to reduce air resistance.

2) Fill your tires with helium, but not too much or your wheels will barely even touch the road. You gotta maintain some contact with the asphalt.

3) Yelling "vroom" will make you feel like you're going really really fast. It doesn't necessarily help, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

4) Most importantly: have fun!

5) Second most importantly: Safety I guess, like a seatbelt or whatever, if you want.

• Like 6

Here's some helpful tips to my fellow racers.

2) Fill your tires with helium, but not too much or your wheels will barely even touch the road. You gotta maintain some contact with the asphalt.

yes, this is important because if your ride looses contact with the road when not on a sanctioned jump or other death-defying race feature then you're officially an airplane and will be disqualified

it's great having all these hondas in the league, here's my actual 92 accord in front of my grandma's house

Accord%20Comedy%202.jpg

• Like 5

Your grandma is one of the only people who has a room in their house that they call "the main room". But if you ask me, the "main room" is the bedroom, heheh. Because sleep is important, and it also has a TV.

• Like 4

i just beat the main story in mario odyssey, WOW what a game!

spoiler possibly????

OH MY GOODNESS THE SM64 COSTUME IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM WAS SOMETHING I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED BEFORE. GOLLY NINTENDO SURE DOES KNOW HOW TO WEAPONIZE NOSTALGIA

• Like 4

It's awesome to hear about all of these cool cars. Makes me want to finish my loan application. It's so easy. #navyfederalcreditunion

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this