🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 179.5 - Minisode 179.5

Soprano sightings, should Stuart Pankin exist, and more on this week’s minisode! Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Second Sight, gives a great rec in Paul’s Pick of the Week, and the Movie Bitches review Coco. Plus, you’ll find out which movie we will be covering next!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepublic.com/user/howdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

You can see Jason, June, and Paul in The Disaster Artist in theaters now.

Paul’s new comedy Drive Share is available on Go90. Paul can be seen on Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, Opening Night, and Veep. You can see June and Paul on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU. June stars in Grace and Frankie on Netflix, as well as Lady Dynamite alongside with Jason.

Jason can be seen in The Good Place, The House, The Lego Batman Movie, How to Be Single, Sleeping with Other People, and is still indeed in The Dictator.

Hey the trailer that plays in this ep is for "Second Sight" not the werewolf movie.

I don't think Paul is adjusting to Canada well. Don't worry. Have a Timbit and get some free healthcare.

• Like 7

Hey the trailer that plays in this ep is for "Second Sight" not the werewolf movie.

I don't think Paul is adjusting to Canada well. Don't worry. Have a Timbit and get some free healthcare.

Oh boy, I'm sure as most of you don't follow Canadian news maybe now it is not the best time to go grab a double double and some dutchie timbits

• Like 4

Maybe he thought we needed a second hear of Second Sight.

• Like 2

Wow. I am sorry I brought up Tims now. It's is trying to treat its workers like American workers! You should definitely protest that, Canada! You don't want to become America. We are a cautionary tale!

I wish I knew another Canadian thing. ... Roots clothing? Get a sweatshirt, Paul.

ETA: Oh look I have over 600 posts. That's 600 emails I put off reading. Thanks, guys.

• Like 10

I wish I knew another Canadian thing. ... Roots clothing?

Molson? Poutine? KpH? Good-looking heads-of-state?

• Like 3

That mustache is more embarrassing than falling down any stairs would ever be.

ifttgz.jpg

• Like 2

Im sorry, but I haven’t had a chance to listen to the mini yet. I was looking for the movie. Did Paul mention if it was available to stream anywhere? I’ve only seen it on iTunes (for purchase) for 15 bucks!

• Like 2

Im sorry, but I haven’t had a chance to listen to the mini yet. I was looking for the movie. Did Paul mention if it was available to stream anywhere? I’ve only seen it on iTunes (for purchase) fort 15 bucks!

I believe he only mentioned itunes (& that it was $15) and youtube/ has faith we can find somewhere streaming on internet.

I was a little disoriented after the Second Sight trailer played. Cause once the episode ended, I was like "did he not announce next week's movie?". Then I remembered he did.. lol.

I was pretty thrown off so he could've mentioned another option I forgot.

• Like 3

Im sorry, but I haven’t had a chance to listen to the mini yet. I was looking for the movie. Did Paul mention if it was available to stream anywhere? I’ve only seen it on iTunes (for purchase) for 15 bucks!

He said it was on YouTube but it's not in any truly watchable version. It was on Tubi TV last year but its no longer there either.

• Like 1

I believe he only mentioned itunes (& that it was $15) and youtube

i could only find a zoomed in version on youtube. (without posting a link) is there a better version on there cause ...

AdqTqFZ.png

i know ... i'm getting boring now but there are so many readily available shite movies out there ... fingers crossed the movies picked in 2018 will be easier to find. another episode to skip till i can find it on dvd #NobodyIsListening

• Like 3

He said it was on YouTube but it's not in any truly watchable version. It was on Tubi TV last year but its no longer there either.

i suggested last year that the gang do a kind of tubi tv season cause there are some good bad movies on there and they are all free. they're not all the best quality but they're better than the stuff i've had to squint to see on youtube

• Like 2

I ended up spoiling myself and getting a DVD for 9.99 on Amazon with The Howling 1 & 2. Not too bad all things considered.

• Like 3

I ended up spoiling myself and getting a DVD for 9.99 on Amazon with The Howling 1 & 2. Not too bad all things considered.

You might be a one man C&O this week.

giphy.gif

edit: sorry I am a big dummy that doesn't know how to insert a gif

double edit: I am smart now thanks to Cam. But my gif text doesn't match my statement so dumb again.

• Like 4

https://giphy.com/gifs/fmbkrYE1ibJvy

edit: sorry I am a big dummy that doesn't know how to insert a gif

:)

I always do: [i m g] url minus the “s” in “https” [/ i m g] Of course there ae no spaces in between “img.” Hope that helps!

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Yep. I watched this a few months ago and I'm not watching it again for $14.99. I definitely don't remember enough to do any comments on it.

• Like 4

Yay! Howling II was one of my favorite movies growing up, I can't wait! Love the one song they play throughout.

So guys, I have a link to a non $14 version, but I know link sharing is frowned upon for very real, good reasons. So *coughpmme* terrible weather we're having this winter huh.

Paul made the same mistake as so many Americans: assuming all quality British series are from the BBC.

Black Mirror and The End of the Fucking World were both commissioned and broadcast by Channel 4, which like the BBC is publicly owned and has a remit for original and challenging programmes as part of its licence, but unlike the BBC is funded through advertising. Father Ted I have seen repeatedly cited as a BBC show. Again, it was Channel 4.

• Like 2

Everyone in my twitter is talking about Paul today. (I work in book publishing. And Paul was tweeting about romance novels) Do you think it'd make me cool if I said one time I went alone to a live taping of Paul's podcast and joked with him about someone on the forums being a segregationist? :P

... damnit.

• Like 5

Everyone in my twitter is talking about Paul today. (I work in book publishing. And Paul was tweeting about romance novels) Do you think it'd make me cool if I said one time I went alone to a live taping of Paul's podcast and joked with him about someone on the forums being a segregationist? :P/>

... damnit.

Oh my, that forum person sounds like a real piece of work...

• Like 6