🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 527 - Hootie Hoo

Author Dorothy Charlessss joins Scott to talk about her handwritten book “Help Yourself” and the passing of her husband. Then, whistleblower Leo Williams stops by to expose the secret society known as The Order of the Owl. Later, 20 something Will Crowe stops by from Alaska to talk about how hard it is to date in Los Angeles.

“I’ve never had sex.”

“Really? Why not?”

“Because.....why?”

• Like 1

I enjoyed the part where Scott fell off a cliff and exclaimed "He died 45 years ago. You're only in your early 30s!"

• Like 2

Going in, it felt kind of weird to not have a "main" guest (real person or established character), but this totally worked. Although I was a little surprised that Scott never said "Oh, you say 'baby' too?" to Dorothy, who was dropping them like there's no tomorrow.

• Like 2

Don Cheadle really missed the boat not being on this one.

• Like 1

This was a wonderful episode that had me smiling throughout and breaking into hard laughter at certain points. Other parts had me breaking into stifled laughter and other points still have me chuckling to myself! There were some parts where I was attentive, the commercials mostly, but then other parts had me back to laughing and smiling.

"Big Ol' Truck Palin." LMAO Great stuff!

I think Scott should do stand-up again, I think Scott should do stand-up again, I think Scott should do stand-up again.

Sign in to follow this