🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 43 — Earwolf Thanksgiving

Since we're so thankful for all you wonderful listeners, we decided to put together a last minute The Wolf Den with everyone in the office. You'll hear both our wonderful engineers, Cyrus and Dustin, our tech wizard Shahruz, our financial guru Dave, our special guest visitor Caleb Bacon, Jeff of course, and me, Caroline! We talk about our Thanksgiving plans, share our Earwolf nightmares and tell you all what we're thankful for. We hope you have a great Thanksgiving and we'll be back with a much more professional show next week!

Holy shit, you got Caleb in there, that's fricken great. I stumbled on his podcast a few months ago (I think because Hot Saucerman was his guest) and it turns out Caleb Bacon is a really good, funny host. Superduper looking forward to hearing this one.

Told y'all Caleb was top notch - fun, funny, suave, sensual, a little bit mischievious - get that guy a guest spot on CBB or Who Charted asap.

Good job everybody, especially Jeff. I'm thankful you decided to hit record on this puppy.

Yeah that was a fun show, and it was interesting, to me at least, to hear some more of the people behind the scenes at earwolf.

I was wondering, are you guys ever gonna make an Android app??? ;)

This ep made me feel all warm & fuzzy & for that, it made me quite happy. I'm thankful for how hard you guys work on putting out these shows & appreciate it so much, especially the guys and Caroline on here who don't always get heard. =)

Thanks for the shout out! Hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend.

Jeff's nightmare was that people would stop leaving Eardrops...

I don't know if I wanna be the one to tell him that there's not bin an Eardrop update in like six months, he might lose it :/

Tom, you should visit eardrop.fm.
-
Also, this episode was great. It seems like you guys have a good atmosphere there at earwolf. It's good to hear from some of the other people working behind the scenes. I really enjoyed this episode.

Probably my favourite Wolf Den. You guys shouldn't be so shy about discussing your own business - especially when you're being this upbeat and honest.

Thanks for all of the kind words, guys! This episode was super fun. It wasn't even all that weird that Jeff made us record bottomless.

Sign in to follow this