🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 223 - Tawny Newsome and Her Friends, Our Close Friends

TAWNY NEWSOME from Bajillion Dollar Properties returns to help the boys be a different kind of agent now.

• Like 7

quick dalton! it's just you and me right now. how's about i treat you to a fancy spaghetti dinner? i cooked the spaghetti in week-old hot dog water, so it's bound to be the best spaghetti you've ever tasted.

• Like 6

Now this is something I could get used to!

puts on glasses, then thinks of a better idea and puts sunglasses on over the normal glasses

• Like 6

that epi was chock full o'ads. i think the wet tuna eating fat cat is officially out of its XXL louis vuitton stripper bag; them boys have been carrying this rotten scandal ridden podcast network around on their back. giving all the good ads away to the poor other shows that really need them because they didnt invest their money good or don't have rich friends.

well guess what? all the fans of the other shows, the people who aren't funny and don't know what is funny and good are going to have to make their butts bare, turn around hands on wall and let me whip one at em. i told you dumholes this was the best show and you went off and listened to stupid other shit where weirdos call in and have their genetic deficiencies monetized by a guy smiling behind a microphone. you make me sick. spread 'em and don't look cuz I might get aroldis to throw this one but you wont know till it hits yer behind and you reconsider your decisions and think about stuff your daddy told you.

keep up the brand awareness fun smart fans around here. #relaxitsfedex

• Like 5

Seems like everyone involved was wearing their "funny hats" because this episode was funny

• Like 6

quick dalton! it's just you and me right now. how's about i treat you to a fancy spaghetti dinner? i cooked the spaghetti in week-old hot dog water, so it's bound to be the best spaghetti you've ever tasted.

Really sorry I missed this. Maybe we can reschedule?

• Like 6

Scott Anchorman (1) revealed himself to be a real Nostradumbus this ep by saying "it's not happening", well ehh! wrong (2) this was the most happenin show on Wolf Cool (3) or any other podcast network this year, bucko. Proof enough that the Boys deserve all that green they're now swimmin in (and if anyone's surprised about that, well, get your pencils out, Scoop Troop (4)). Friggin. (5)

/this concludes the Prior Bits For Pro Version Preparations Protocol

• Like 4

this podcast was so good they should make a film out of it.

ok this might be fun: dream casting!!

hayes should be played by Hayes Davenport. I can only really see Sean Clements in the role of co-host Sean. For Tawny I'd love to see Tawny Newsome at least read for the part. For the voices on the phone, let's get in touch with Max von Sydow's people to see if there's any interest in playing Scott and we'd have to get Taylor Lautner as Paul.

• Like 6

bee face! so glad you've finally awoken from sleeping face down on your stomach from last night and have enjoyed the episode.

#carltondraughtmadewithbeer

• Like 5

I always thought it was Beef Ace. I'll explain... Outback Steakhouse is the one place anyone thinks of when they hear the word "steak". One of steak's main ingredients is beef. Some might say that Outback are aces at steak. It's also the best place to get authentic Australian cuisine. I know that beeface is in Australia. I am pretty sure I cracked the code.

• Like 3

that's surprisingly airtight deductive reasoning.

and dalton, i guess i can reschedule. i felt like a big dumb idiot sitting out front of staples center with my hot dog stand which had been converted into a spaghetti maker as i waited for your arrival. on the bright side, i did manage to sell some spaghetti, and no one got sick. progress!

• Like 6

DuslUJN.jpgjust noticed this massive fuck up from last week. uhhh jump ahead one hundred episodes much!?
  • Like 6

i tried making a joke about it last week before listening to the episode and realized that most people would read it as a comment about the pro version

• Like 5

Technology is so lame. If Tawny had used a rotary phone we could have listened to how long the sound of the dial went and figured out Scott and Paul's phone numbers. I guess touch tone would be easier, but I'm going through a steampunk phase right now.

• Like 3

DuslUJN.jpgjust noticed this massive fuck up from last week. uhhh jump ahead one hundred episodes much!?

Pretty good photoshop there, pal.

• Like 5

I swear when I was a kid it was episode 322. I also seriously believed that "Yogurt Bear" was actually named "Yogi Bear". Lot's of people think the same thing, and it's super weird! I always correct people if I ever overhear them getting it wrong, and by the concerned look on their face I can tell that they feel bad about getting it wrong for so long.

• Like 5

Please vote, in this economy this stuff is important.

• Like 4

can't believe, starting wednesday, I will have had the privilege of asking a very weak popcorn gallery question to a contestant on celebrity big brother (ross mathews).

go get em big fella you got the hh crazies behind you pimp

• Like 6

can't believe, starting wednesday, I will have had the privilege of asking a very weak popcorn gallery question to a contestant on celebrity big brother (ross mathews).

go get em big fella you got the hh crazies behind you pimp

pulling for big dick ross with absolutely all of my heart

• Like 6