🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Henry

Pro Version: My New Friend

Sean and Hayes do the, um... Pro Version... and it's funny. Um, I actually don't have a WiFi connection right now so I didn't hear the episode yet... It's good though...

(Man, these episode descriptions are harder than I thought. Mad props to Dalton.)

• Like 6

Update: found some WiFi! So far it's a good pro version, but I just noticed that I got charged 5 bucks extra to start this topic.

• Like 5

its real good. did you get your venmo request for $20 for admission to the upcoming peanut gallery? I sent them $60 but i really dont want to take my wives.

#theoriginalmaltedmilkballs

• Like 5

I refuse to discuss this podcast with anyone that hasn't proven they have paid for it.

• Like 5

wBemT1t.png

Please show your IDs before entering

(I already listened, and now am excited to be starting this episode of CBB with Andy Daly)

• Like 5

I'm glad the Pro Version existed. I typically enjoy the section of the podcast without the guest the most (or at least the most consistently). When they transitioned to mostly guest-only episodes... it left a gaping hole in my heart.

• Like 6

WOW a total 180 on Sean and Hayes's position re: Teaser Freezer theme hierarchy, never in a million years saw that coming (btw can any attorney sweeties let me know if sharing premium 'tent on the boards can land me in the ultimate lie zone, jail? Thank you)

• Like 4

It's really sweet of them to include Kevin like that. Sean and Hayes are so generous to really stick their neck out for him.

This could be really good for him.

Also THAT REVEAL ABOUT WOLFMAN JACK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Sorry non pros, mums the word ;) I mean the boys can't give it away for free.

• Like 5

Gotta get at him with the questions we all want the answers to.

• Like 4

Sorry non pros, mums the word ;) I mean the boys can't give it away for free.

The one thing they said that we can mention is...

They get a little more nasty (but not in a Kevin way)

• Like 4

but for real, when they do call-ins, are they gonna post the number here or is sean gonna tweet it out again?

• Like 5

He best be forum posting it. The forums used to be a lot livelier, but I'm sure if the number gets posted here it'll still get around to the fans who aren't around so much.

• Like 4

Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here? I may have to enlist my right to fair and equitable reparation if said paid service is not delivered in a timely and untainted fashion.

#itpaystodiscover

• Like 4

I don't know what that means but it sounds smart I like it

• Like 4

I don't know what that means but it sounds smart I like it

someone tainted the delivery

• Like 4

Dear Prov Ersion, Ceeez and Deesist. THIS IS A LAWYER!. YOU'RE DOING WHAT SHOULD BE JAIL FOR WHAT YOU DID. I PAID STITCHER AND ITS A FRIEND OF MINE. AND YOU SIR ARE NOT DELIVERING THE GOODS IN A TIMELY AND UNTAINTED MANNER! IT HAS BEEN TOO MANY DAYS! "(McCarthy Quote)" Would a lawyer know that? YES! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!

prtjQ37.jpg

• Like 4