🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 224 - Nick Wiger, Our Corny Friend

Amazing description for an amazing episode. Add another star to your profile accolades, kid.

#3starsstaff

• Like 9

Hi Dalton, hi urinalcake.

My boss isn't sick anymore and he's looking at me like he wants me to do some work. So I can't stay here and discuss the ep with you. All I'll say is it was good and my boss is walking towards me shaking his fist and screaming something rude

• Like 8

Amazing description for an amazing episode. Add another star to your profile accolades, kid.

#3starsstaff

Sean wrote this description. But, I put the period at the end.

dalton is there a way i can get these mailed to me

Do you have a mailbox?

• Like 10

Short time listener, long time Hollywood fan, first time poster, long time I think I should be going, short time Shawn and Hey's fan. Great episode!

• Like 9

Short time listener, long time Hollywood fan, first time poster, long time I think I should be going, short time Shawn and Hey's fan. Great episode!

Great first post!

• Like 5

Had to stop listening immediately after Sean dropped that drop about the Hamburger Men (you know which one) so that I can (1) splice it out of the MP3 and then (2) take a giant sip of coffee while looking at all the screens throughout my house

• Like 6

I've been beta-testing the Hollywood Handbook competitive card game for Podswag and jesus christ the Sean and Hayes cards are way too over powered, really unbalanced sorry this game sucks but i'll be damned if it doesn't fit the theme

• Like 9

my phone grew cartoonishly long and muscular appendages and ran away after listening to this episode. i'm fearful for my safety tonight.

• Like 6

I looked all over for evidence of whether or not the Steinbeck rumors are true, but this was the only picture of him relevant to the rumors that I could find. Unfortunately it's been censored so the sad truth is we may never know.

J53ICi1.png

P.s. sorry if the picture is too scary for some, I should have given a warning first.

• Like 8

My WW2 warship has a poop deck and farts bombs :lol:

• Like 8

Finally signed up to Stitcher Premium and had Hollywood Masterclass on as I slept. It seems to have seeped into my subconscious and turned me into..one hesitates to say 'A Superman', but I feel..invulnerable! Made it Ma! Top of the world! I can flyeeeee!! I can f

• Like 7

Ooh, Hollywood Masterclass, nice. But are you sure you weren't turned into... a Slender Man?! If so then how about growing a face, man? Out of all of your characteristics (being tall and thin, wearing a suit, the internet) the no face thing is probably the thing people don't like about you. Jk, that's probably the thing that makes you famous

• Like 6

Please forgive me for the punchiness but I just had an argument with my friend about Star Wars so I'm feelin a bit hot.

I had mixed feelings about "A Futile And Stupid Gesture".

On the one hand, the casting was. of course. excellent, and the subject matter is fascinating. but I thought the part where they glorify the heck out of these Hogwarts alumni was a little heavy handed. Like, I get that that was part of the joke, but as a poor fat schlub, seeing this movie portray these rich successful schlubs made me a bit jealous.

Also I think David Wain over-lights everything.

• Like 6

FTR I not only listen to ads on this show and only on this show; I play some of the Santa Man bits twice.

• Like 6

FTR I not only listen to ads on this show and only on this show; I play some of the Santa Man bits twice.

For me, Santa Man will always say "Hwee hwee hwee" and I'll always yummy eat razor.

• Like 5