🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 531 - Atmosphere Bully

Comedian Todd Glass joins Scott to talk about his new Netflix special Act Happy, the importance of audience cutaways, and understanding the man cave. Then, British prime minister Winston Churchill drops in to share his Oscar predictions. Plus, dental hygienist Becky stops by to talk about her favorite mouths and the best unexpected use for teeth.

Only James Adomian has the courage to try to out yell Todd Glass.

RIP Obama.

• Like 5

This was a C+er. Not much of a Nicole Byer fan, but she wasn't bad in this. James's character equalled stomach hurting...so good. And Todd was amazing.

I am so excited by this lineup. I love all three (+ Scott!)

It is important to understand and properly construct, furnish and enjoy a man cave. Otherwise, your man cave may end up being more like a man's...crypt or similarly dark, depressing place devoid of happiness and life.

• Like 2

This was so good, I'd assume it would make the year-end best-of countdown in December, but PFT wasn't on it.

• Like 1

Todd Glass is my favorite lighting-based comedian.

Don’t forget his true passion for audio tech. From reverb to background drummers. And his sneaky sound check in the very beginning of this ep. Hahah love it!

• Like 1

One for the Best Ofs. Great lineup of ridiculous, funny people.

My previous reply was deleted from the forums, so I guess negative opinions are not welcome here... Wow.

From the Earwolf Forum Rules:

Absolutely no attacking or name calling of guests.

We are very grateful to all the guests who join us on our shows. If you don’t have anything nice to say, say it somewhere else.

I didn't attack or "name called" anyone. I just expressed my displeasure at the episode. If that's not allowed what's the point of having a forum at all?

I watched Todd's latest Netflix special the other night, and I have to say...I sincerely enjoyed it WAY more than I did Fred Armisen's "Standup for Drummers."

Maybe I should've taken Fred's title as a guide and skipped it because I'm NOT a drummer BUT I know how much Todd likes drums (more than John Lennon, some have said) so I thought MAYBE it would be okay as some kind of connecting thread but it didn't work out that way and I can't even be mad about it because Netflix has given so much.

Oh man, I LOVED the Armisen special. (That said, I'm a former drummer and a huge fan of his.)

• Like 1

I didn't attack or "name called" anyone. I just expressed my displeasure at the episode. If that's not allowed what's the point of having a forum at all?

maybe Earwolf relocated to England? EVERYTHING CRITICAL IS HATESPEECH REEEE

Sad to see the current state of this board.