🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SaraK

Chicago Shows announced!

https://www.avclub.c...more-1823337963

The Chicago debut of How Did This Get Made?, two shows at Athenaeum Theatre, 6/2

Tickets go on sale Friday, March 2, at 10am central via onioncomedyfest.com, where you can find all of this information and more. We hope to see you there.

Guys, I'm pumped.

• Like 4

Just letting people know there is a presale at 9:59am (central time?) March 1. That's tomorrow, one day early.

Just letting people know there is a presale at 9:59am (central time?) March 1. That's tomorrow, one day early.

Is there a special link or code or something?

So, could anyone here get tickets? I tried every section and I couldn't even get a single ticket.

So, could anyone here get tickets? I tried every section and I couldn't even get a single ticket.

Its working now, I just got in after like 30 minutes of refreshing

• Like 1

Its working now, I just got in after like 30 minutes of refreshing

Yeah! I was there right at noon and it kept saying seats were sold out for every section for both shows. But now I have one for the 7:00 and 10:00!

It was a real rollercoaster of emotion.

• Like 1

Were you able to get tickets too?

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I considered it for a second, but reality set in lol.

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I considered it for a second, but reality set in lol.

The reality set in after I got the 10pm ticket. Hmmm...I do have a 3+ hour drive home at midnight now.

Sign in to follow this