🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
oklahormoan

Shock 'Em Dead (1991)

"Martin is a total loser who makes a deal with the devil to become the greatest rock star in the world."

Cheesy guitar (michael angelo batio playing a double guitar wielding demon), a totally hilarious and effeminate lead singer, boobs, demonic slime vomit. it's a delightfully cheesy horror movie set in the hair metal scene.

Traci Lords has a small part in the movie and is lead bill as she was the biggest star, but Stephen Quadros is the actual lead.

The trailer doesn't do it justice, but it can be found here.

I love that the play-by-play commentator for Pride FC was the star of this movie, though apparently he was in an actual rock band in the early 80s with the guitarist from Quiet Riot. I'm also surprised to see that this was not his only acting credit, this dude has over 60 credits to his name.

BUMP!

Such a shame they never put this on DVD.

I only was able to get a copy by finding a random Blockbuster Video that had this on VHS in 2004. I managed to duplicate it using two VCRs. I think it's sitting in a box at my parents' house somewhere.

9 hours ago, Barrel Bucket said:

BUMP!

Such a shame they never put this on DVD.

I only was able to get a copy by finding a random Blockbuster Video that had this on VHS in 2004. I managed to duplicate it using two VCRs. I think it's sitting in a box at my parents' house somewhere.

It's on DVD, that's how first watched it.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this