🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
ajzthisisdumb

Hollywood Handbook Live in Chicago 31. May-Who going?

wait did it sell out already? no tickets on second city's website

• Like 1

wait did it sell out already? no tickets on second city's website

holy shit it did sell out! I dont know how big that venue is but I didnt expect that to happen so quickly

• Like 1

just called the box office and they said it sold out very quickly. bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

• Like 1

i don't suppose any of y'all are ticket scalpers and bought extras

• Like 1

I'm like a year behind on the podcast and I didn't hear about the live show, so if anyone has a hook-up, DM me on Twitter

edit: nvm

See y'all at the second show

• Like 1

Yeah, i actually wasn't able to get a ticket to the first show, but I'll see whomever at the pro version show!

• Like 1

Deep dish handbook should be a good opportunity to do another big apple handbook, boys!

• Like 1

oh dang, i just saw the second show and it wasn't sold out yet. that seems weird, considering how quickly the first one did. but i'm gonna be there and i am excited!!!!!

• Like 2

I am looking for 1 ticket to Chicago early show (7pm), pm me if you have one pretty please.

I might have to skip the second show, as taking off work to drive from Milwaukee to Chicago and back doesn't sound the most appealing. I'm Will-Call, so I guess maybe I could just give someone my name or something.

I don't know. I might try taking off.

P.S. has anyone made a joke about how the forum threads should disappear after 6 months, too

if any of you all went to the 9:30 show, that was me being borat and generally just making an idiot of myself.

• Like 3

HAYES, I'm so sorry about what I said after the show! I didn't mean it! I was just really anxious...

• Like 2

Did Hayes mention where he got that nails jacket he was wearing that night? He's too shy to tell me on social media.