🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 7 All About Steve 3/9 9PM EST

Sorry, I'm a bit late posting this. Is this Friday good with everyone or would it be better next Friday?

• Like 2

Oh god, I really don't want to watch this movie. I'm already cringing thinking about it. Sorry!

• Like 2

This week works better for me. I can probably do next week but this week is overall better.

• Like 1

I listened to the episode last summer on my way home from a vacation and rented the movie as soon as I got home. I actually kind of liked it...

Right now, both Fridays good with me. I watched this last year and it was unusual to say the least. I listened to a bit of the commentary and the cast really thought every aspect was hilarious.

• Like 1

I'm a maybe right now this week, but I'll let y'all know for sure later this week.

So, this is going down tomorrow night right? Does anyone have a copy of the movie?

Yup, still going down tomorrow. I don't think anyone owns it or anything.

I thought I had it but I must have borrowed it from the library. I can try checking after work if its checked in and try hosting unless someone else had plans to.

I...I don't know. I thought someone had but I've never hosted before. Now that I think about it, I guess it doesn't make much sense.

I can just rent it from Amazon.

• Like 1

I...I don't know. I thought someone had but I've never hosted before. Now that I think about it, I guess it doesn't make much sense.

I can just rent it from Amazon.

Thank you so much! We all owe Grudlian gifs of praise.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

How does this work? Everyone signs on to that Rabbit service and someone broadcasts?

• Like 1

giphy.gif

ae5804c1416b40d1a4ba6344a79d9e58.jpg

• Like 1

How does this work? Everyone signs on to that Rabbit service and someone broadcasts?

Pretty much. If someone could post the steps it might help entice others. I’m out right now :)

giphy.gif

Let's hold off the praise until we know for certain I can figure out hosting.

• Like 2

Let's hold off the praise until we know for certain I can figure out hosting.

Too late!

maZ0k_s-200x150.gif

• Like 5

I don't believe you even HAVE to sign up for it. They may have changed things if the room is private now but I know a lot of people that just go in as a guest and they give you that little cute bunny photo and you enter in your nickname. All you would have to do is click the link provided and if it prompts you to sign in first then you can create an account and it should take you to the room.

• Like 1

Never done this before, I don't know what rabbit is, but I'll just be sitting on ass tonight, so why not?

I don't believe you even HAVE to sign up for it. They may have changed things if the room is private now but I know a lot of people that just go in as a guest and they give you that little cute bunny photo and you enter in your nickname. All you would have to do is click the link provided and if it prompts you to sign in first then you can create an account and it should take you to the room.

I think you might have to male an account now. For the last couple, I thought I had to log in. I remember scrambling to find my password.

I think you might have to male an account now. For the last couple, I thought I had to log in. I remember scrambling to find my password.

I think my account is female.

• Like 3

Thanks again, Grudlian! I had a great time last night, everyone!

• Like 3