🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 535 - Niles Per Hour

Peter Serafinowicz and Griffin Newman of Amazon’s The Tick join Scott on this week’s Comedy Bang! Bang! They chat about The Hulk writing a magazine, whether they get free Amazon Prime, and Michael Jackson coming back to life. Then, self-proclaimed dirt bag Rudi North stops by to talk about his new job as a security guard at Target. Plus, two Los Angeles tourists Shaliyah and Conchneee stop by to tell us about getting legs as mermaids.

There were so many wonderful things in this episode, but we can't get into that right now.

• Like 1

I haven’t listened yet, but I’m nervously excited about Natalie Palamides returning after shocking this jaded soul back to life with her “twatty milk.”

• Like 1

I absolutely **love** when guests play along with Scott and his random word association brainstorms. The conversation goes so much off the rails but it somehow makes sense. The whole Daft Punk helmet thing just ... it’s so good.

• Like 4

I haven’t listened yet, but I’m nervously excited about Natalie Palamides returning after shocking this jaded soul back to life with her “twatty milk.”

This show has had some batshit moments but "twatty milk" might still hold the top spot.

• Like 1

Hilarious episode!

I was napping when this first came on my playlist and missed the intros. So, I honestly wasn't sure whether Peter was a character and was waiting for clarification that he was a real person like Scott gave for the English lawyer in Be My Guest, Literally!. Peter was fantastic and I felt like a real tool when I realized I've already enjoyed him on a bunch of British panel shows.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed that episode. Solid C- ..

Peter is brilliant and it would be amazing to have him back on for more episodes, as himself is good but he does such great voices.. you should hear his Darth Maul impression..

• Like 2

He's right, this show IS annoying! But still, most of the time I find myself laughing up a storm. So Scott, I guess you're doing something right.

Hilarious episode!

I was napping when this first came on my playlist and missed the intros. So, I honestly wasn't sure whether Peter was a character and was waiting for clarification that he was a real person like Scott gave for the English lawyer in Be My Guest, Literally!. Peter was fantastic and I felt like a real tool when I realized I've already enjoyed him on a bunch of British panel shows.

Peter Serafinowicz is a character played by Peter Serafinowhich.

Shaun Diston is sky-rocketing up my list of faves.

• Like 2

Great, great episode. Everything was hilarious and Shaun is quickly becoming one of the greats and Peter was hilariously odd. His Alan Alda auditioning for Star Wars had me in tears. The first insta-relisten of the year. I hope people listen to it because it deserves to be in the top ten.

• Like 2