🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 380 - Always Willing To Walk

Comedian and actor Steve Agee joins Howard and guest co-host Natasha Leggero for this week’s Who Charted! We’ll hear about Matthew McConaughey’s bumper stickers while they ponder the next musical revolution during the Music Chart, and Natasha celebrates her newfound religion while they count down the Movie Chart. Plus, Howard shares his adventures in Vancouver and offers up a Moleman Update to go along with Kevin’s Hot Picks during Two Charted.

• Like 1

"RIP Steve Hawk. Clench Crew, what's up?"

Howard's description of trap as "haunted ice cream truck" is brilliant.

• Like 1

I'm behind and haven't listened to this one yet, but I just finished last week's and it's so great to hear the Howie/Natty Leggs dynamic again. Natasha is a great sidekick because she's super funny herself, obviously, but she also had the best laugh in the business and it makes Howard's crazy shit even better.

It also reminds me a lot of The Lavender Hour, may it rest in peace. I'm sure Natasha has plenty on her plate and isn't trying to do a weekly podcast right now, but it's great when she can stop by.

She also mentioned last week that Cardi B should be a guest on Who Charted, and I agree -- having musicians talk about the charts (and music in general) with Howard and Brett seems like a no brainer. Not a bad idea!

Okay, that's all. Enjoyed the show as always. Thank you, Michael Motorcycle.

• Like 1

I love Steve Agee as a guest. He always has such a low energy but always cracks me up immediately. The new era of Whoch is certainly interesting. We'll see how it plays out & if the format stays the same. I'd love for the guests to stay through to the end but that's just my opinion.

Also I thought I was going insane, because I kept hearing really faint chart themes playing in the background at inappropriate times and no one in-studio seemed to notice.

I'm behind and haven't listened to this one yet, but I just finished last week's and it's so great to hear the Howie/Natty Leggs dynamic again. Natasha is a great sidekick because she's super funny herself, obviously, but she also had the best laugh in the business and it makes Howard's crazy shit even better.

It also reminds me a lot of The Lavender Hour, may it rest in peace. I'm sure Natasha has plenty on her plate and isn't trying to do a weekly podcast right now, but it's great when she can stop by.

She's great. I like her regular comedy persona, but I don't know how well it would fit with co-hosting regularly, so I like how she comes out of it a little more than usual on these episodes.

• Like 1

For those that don't listen to CBB (and shame on you), Engineer Cody "Ram Hand" Cody is leaving Earwolf. I'll always appreciate the comedy Howard wrung out of his exploits, and his multiple recording fuck ups. Soldier on, Rammy.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this