🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 184.5 - Minisode 184.5

I would absolutely rather have a newborn voiced by Alec Baldwin running this country.

Boss Baby also learns something valuable and changes because of his new found knowledge. I'd put that alone above Trump.

• Like 2

At this point it is wide open.

That does remind me, I just saw that Monster Trucks is on Amazon Prime here now! Maybe this weekend...

I watched Monster Trucks. Its not anywhere near as wacky as it seems, its really just super boring and not worth the watch.

• Like 2

I watched Monster Trucks. Its not anywhere near as wacky as it seems, its really just super boring and not worth the watch.

Uh. Oh.

10lkUdy.gif

• Like 6

That does remind me, I just saw that Monster Trucks is on Amazon Prime here now! Maybe this weekend...

yesjacknicholson.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I feel like it depends. Is this a date, are you going with friends, or are you flying solo?

I would take a date to see Boss Baby. It's cute and an Oscar caliber movie.

When you say Oscar caliber movie are you saying you think its worthy of an Oscar or are you acknowledging that because god enjoys fucking with us mere mortals that technically speaking this movie was in fact nominated like its predecessors Shark Tales, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, and of course the 2000 winner Shrek (which is actually a decent movie) which beat Jimmy Neutron.

Side note we should really start doing animated movies. I HAVE to know June and Jason's opinions on the TERRIFYING looking fish people

I think it depends on which Batman movie is your favorite

Excuse me I never said Batman & Robin was my favorite, just better than Batman Forever.... and maybe 1989's Batman.........

• Like 3

Excuse me I never said Batman & Robin was my favorite, just better than Batman Forever.... and maybe 1989's Batman.........

I think Tay-Tay might be right. I can watch B&R anytime, but when I tried to watch Batman 1989 recently, I was bored to death. I couldn’t even get through the first scene of Batman Forever...

• Like 3

Are we talking Batman? I've always had a question,

giphy.gif

When and why would you need whale repellent?

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Well, isn’t it better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it?

• Like 3

But in the Lego Batman movie, they had shark repellent and it totes came in handy.

• Like 3

But in the Lego Batman movie, they had shark repellent and it totes came in handy.

I mean, it came in handy in the 1966 movie that was paying homage to as well:

Hw0G6re.gif

• Like 3

I mean, it came in handy in the 1966 movie that was paying homage to as well:

Think he got shunned by other sharks after that? Poor shark.

• Like 3

Think he got shunned by other sharks after that? Poor shark.

Did the shark get shunned? Probably not.

Because the shark was a bomb

• Like 4

Oh god.. we might be the same person.

• Like 2

Oh god.. we might be the same person.

I figured as much after you said QOTD woke up your bisexual heart cause SAME

• Like 1

giphy.gif

I mean... a small part of me is going to always think Free Willy 2 is correct and a dangerous murder beast of the sea will save me if I in turn free it from Seaworld the larger part of me that hates the orca's smaller brethren the dolphin knows better.

• Like 1

I figured as much after you said QOTD woke up your bisexual heart cause SAME

I mean this movie has it all

The height of 90's costumes that i still want to wear to this day ? Check

Stunning women who kick ass AND SAY AWFUL PUNS

CHECK

Awful puns in general? CHECKS ACROSS THE BOARD

I mean I think I like this movie so much because of how young ( I want to say like 9?) I was when i saw it and how much more fun it was than some of the other Batman's. It's an awful film. Truly awful. But that said out of the 90's Batman's I still find it the most enjoyable, not the best mind you, but it's the most fun and the one I will happily watch if I find it on tv . It's like kraft mac and cheese. Not the greatest form of the product to be sure, but there is something oddly satisfying about it and I know a lot of that has to do with my childhood.

• Like 2

It's like kraft mac and cheese. Not the greatest form of the product to be sure, but there is something oddly satisfying about it and I know a lot of that has to do with my childhood.

That's literally the best way to describe it omg.

Also definitely shows the connection in how much I still love Kraft mac & cheese!

• Like 1

I mean... a small part of me is going to always think Free Willy 2 is correct and a dangerous murder beast of the sea will save me if I in turn free it from Seaworld the larger part of me that hates the orca's smaller brethren the dolphin knows better.

Orcas are always just one step away from being mass murders. Just asked Richard Harris!

581f7938b6a10ebfb8c575375ef04572.jpg

• Like 3

That's literally the best way to describe it omg.

Also definitely shows the connection in how much I still love Kraft mac & cheese!

*cough*

91biE26LKpL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this