🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 538 - Ro…ller Co…aster O…ne

Comedian and star of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Chelsea Peretti makes her incredible return to Comedy Bang! Bang! Chelsea chats with Scott about the story of her husband falling for her after hearing her on CBB, meeting relatives for the first time in Italy, and puts her hearing to the test. Then, virtual reality director Mick 4D stops by to give everyone notes on how to make their projects more interactive. Plus, Bollywood actor Samir Chakraborty arrives to talk about the roles he’s been booking in Hollywood.

Welcome back, Chelsea! And I really enjoyed Dhruv's debut. Hope to hear from him again in future episodes!

Great ep! I was blown away when I read that Jordan Peele profile and he talked about Farts & Pro. Nice to hear Chelsea in an ep with a little less "bit saturation".

I like Chelsea so much I'm relieved I don't even have the option of being tempted into following her into a bathroom. And I bet she's done some great bits in there too.

Anyone know the brand of shoes Scott is wearing in this ep's photos?

Wow! You're really committed to that forum name!

Wow! You're really committed to that forum name!

HA! Dammit! I was just genuinely asking. I don't recognize the brand.

I ended up coming across them so, mystery solved. In case anyone else is curious, they are Tretorn.

Welcome back, Chelsea! And I really enjoyed Dhruv's debut. Hope to hear from him again in future episodes!

I lost it when he said Ghandi would be played by Josh Duhamel. The truth hurts.

Sign in to follow this