🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 231 - Ego Nwodim, Our Close Friend

Serious post

I could beat up anyone on the forums especially joe, locate his weak points within seconds, take him down, nullify him. Not an issue. Batista bomb

• Like 10

i come pre-beat up

• Like 12

Serious post

I could beat up anyone on the forums especially joe, locate his weak points within seconds, take him down, nullify him. Not an issue. Batista bomb

I'm laughing just imagining this. The fact that you think you are dextrous enough to avoid the people's elbow that I would drop on you from the top rope. I am so fast and you would never stand a chance. Pathetic.

• Like 11

I'm laughing just imagining this. The fact that you think you are dextrous enough to avoid the people's elbow that I would drop on you from the top rope. I am so fast and you would never stand a chance. Pathetic.

This would drive me to buy a bumper sticker that reads "Not my elbow" because I believe honlads to be a good guy. I might also be egging it on because I wanna see a good fight.

• Like 4

Joe has a big feather and he's tickling honlads feet to make him laugh. honlads is making a big show of being brave but everyone knows it's only a matter of time. big muscles flexing everywhere on both of these boys. soft breeze blows through an open window, sunlight dancing on the sheets around them. a perfect moment in time

• Like 10

Charlie, my dear boy! I was just wondering where you've been.

• Like 4

all this talk of muscles and flexing and punching is getting me all hot and bothered

• Like 6

oh no Harmontown .....love Spencer, many things i like about Dan.... doing a rip off santa man "me undies ad", and did a Super Mario sound drop like Doughboys....

• Like 3

Are you freaking kidding me? Dan Harmon has the Ryan Gaul to rip off the freaking boys, especially after that nasty Poisson de Abril trick about Rick and Morty?

We'll see who's whiting wongs after I'm through with his punk-ass, and sorry Chris I know you don't like that kind of language but it's how I really feel!

• Like 5