🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 104 - Mark and Pete Hard Finally Kiss (w/ Paul F. Tompkins, D’Arcy Carden, Carl Tart, Henry Zebrowski, Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino)

Jeff Foxworthy is at the door, and Mark & Pete are closing the borders with help from Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Paul F. Tompkins), former presidential candidate Jill Stein (D’Arcy Carden), prominent Trump supporter Velveteen Carter (Carl Tart), patriotic singer Miguel Wargo (Craig Rowin), conservative media personality Alex Jones (Henry Zebrowski), video game legend Mario and his talking hat Cappy (Jessica McKenna and Zach Reino), and maybe more. Secret alliances are revealed, murder will be attempted, and things get surprisingly intimate. Plus: Mark offers some words to live by.

• Like 1

I really really liked this show and I'm going to miss it a lot. Right out of the gate this show was funny as all hell and managed to keep that up for the entire run. Excited to see what these guys get up to next.

Thanks guys! I'll miss you!!

• Like 5

How many 'Make America Hard Again' hats do we have to buy to keep this fucking thing going.

• Like 5

I'm upset that this ALWAYS-great show has come to an end...and I'm upset no one got PFT's "Young Americans" reference.

• Like 3

So sad, but this was an amazing send-off, similar to (and every bit as good as) a CBB holiday/anniversary show.

• Like 3

What the hell, guys? I just added this to my favorites on Stitcher Premium yesterday so I'd never miss an episode. I'm so pissed. Definitely one of the funniest shows on the network and one I always looked forward to. Oh, the injustice of it all. I hope we can at least hear these two on future CBB shows perhaps. Maybe. Ugh. I haven't been this mad since they canceled The Apple Sisters.

• Like 2

This will always be my favorite podcast where the hosts give detailed descriptions of what the guests are doing.

• Like 4

First Kulap leaves who's charted and now Hard Nashe is gone?! What's the world coming to? Sad to see these guys leave Earwolf. If I were to critique, I'd say that solely grabbing low hanging conservative fruit might not be the "best" send off -i mean, did you know SNL does Trump jokes!? Looking forward to what Mike and Paul has in the future and as long as the Boyz at HH are ok, I'll hang on to my stiitcher premium.

• Like 1

You're wrong, Pete. I DO get my political information from this show. It's the only way I can swallow it... I'm gonna miss this so much.