🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 336 - Sing A Long Experiment #4: LIVE from UCB Sunset and SXSW

Scott Aukerman, Horatio Sanz, Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino, Craig Rowin, Mookie Blaiklock, Peter Hulne, St. Lenox, Laura Willcox, Don Fanelli, Brett Morris, James Adomian, and Betsy Sodaro join Matt Besser for LIVE Sing A Long experiments from UCB Sunset’s Inner Sanctum and SXSW! They get the audience grooving with songs by The Band, Radiohead, Johnny Cash, Foo Fighters, The Smiths, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles, Tom Petty and many more. Using lyrics as inspiration, they perform scenes about a support group for kissing addicts, a rock & roll musician who appreciates the hotel experience, and a farmer who cultivates organic dirt. Plus, we meet bar patrons who bond while waiting to fight and a priest who can’t give his sermon because of the holes in his socks.

One sing-a-long is an event on its own, let alone 3, that scale of podcasting is plain scary, sick ep.

• Like 1

Looks like old i4h episodes are going behind the paywall

"Hey, have you ever really noticed that our AP Bio teacher is a real Glenn Howerton type?"

"And Jenny, I'd really appreciate it if you'd lay off her for a bit, because I hear some really talented people have small roles in episode eleven."

Zach, with the smooth plug.

I've listened to this episode 3 times since it came out and now I have every song from the ep stuck in my head

Okay, so Matt doesn't realize Hurt is a Nine Inch Nails song that Johnny Cash was just covering. Then they do a cowboy-ish scene. If they'd only heard the original I doubt they would ever cut to a scene in "dirt".

Hey Besser. You should call it Sing A Longform Experiment.

Sign in to follow this