🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 134 — Bride of Chucky

This week's Comedy Bang Bang serves as a forum to learn aboutshow businessfrom some of the industry's biggest names. From Kevin Nealon auditioning for Cheers to Ben Schwartz freelancing for Saturday Night Live, you'll have an earful of exclusive knowledge before you can say "What's Up Hotdog?" And while Kevin and Ben have their fair share of insider stories, you'll never believe what Jennifer Tilly has to say about her movies, her manager, her sister, and her breasts. Be sure to pick up your tickets for the 2011 Comedy Bang Bang NativityPageantand start getting yourself in the Christmas spirit with The Complete Comedy Bang Bang Christmas Collection.

This is replacing my original question, which turned out to be a dumb one. I kind of feel awkward now, being the first comment and no longer having anything worthwhile to say...
So...
...I thought the Cheers thing was funny. *shuffles away*

If this episode doesn't win an award for foley work, there's something wrong with the world.

so when is Earwolf going to start selling big dog shirts? haha great episode!

OH BIG DOG GET AT ME

Kevin's telling his SNL story like that had me in tears at the start of this. I've heard him tell that story so many times just hearing it broken in like that was perfect. Great episode.

"Oh, our ironic doorbell is ringing." That's something I'd like to be able to say in my own life.

I like this new game where Scott asks what color is least wrong to describe a christmas tree, and so on.

Re: Knife sound

Ben: Is the sound of the knife coming out "That's some suga' ", or "That's'a meshuga"?

These two sound elicit different emotions, I think you'll agree.

Agreed, Zach. The ironic doorbell line was when I lost it. Amy Phillips was fantastic. Not just because her impression was hilarious, but because she had great timing and knew when to back off and then come back into the convo, instead of some characters that railroad every conversation.

Yeah, one of the cool things about Amy is that she'd kind of fade into the background and you'd forget she was there... then she'd remind you by coming in with something hilarious.

think jennifer tilly is in abusive relationship and kevin should start selling condoms door to door

Someone on tumblr requested this exchange.
http//www.theearwolftumblr.tumblr.com

[attachment=12732,349]

Sign in to follow this