🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 232 - Arden Myrin, Our #MovieRank Friend

Sean and Hayes invite ARDEN MYRIN to help them finally rank all the movies and do #MovieRank.

• Like 9

A+ description daltonO. You’re crushing that brevity game.

• Like 9

can't help but feel personally called out by the rehab ad... and i like it!

just glad something good came out of all those podcast surveys i just can't stop filling out

• Like 8

Haha Doughboys only rated one movie today. At this rate it'll take those boys about 9 eps to do a #movierank

• Like 7

Not since a certain sweetie by the name of Brandon Wardell have we had a guest with so many good laughs in the studio. Not trying to spark it off up in here, but as long as we're ranking things I think we know who the real #1 Myrin (imagine me saying it though so it's like "Mirren") is.

• Like 5

We get it Robotam you pay for the fucking Doubles. Every dime you put in the Dough-wish-they-were-the-real-BOYZ pocket is another nail in HH's coffin

• Like 7

So I contacted Dan Harmon about his ripping off the boys re: santaman, he told me "don't have a cow man". When I told him he was again ripping off of a famous franchise he texted me multiple pictures of his middle finger and one of his penis. Any suggestions about how to proceed?

• Like 6

um anyone else noticed that hayes and sean have only had women on for guests for like the last 4 months but unlike a certain paul f that i know they havent made a big deal about it? pretty cool move

• Like 10

Probably my 2nd favorite Arden Myrin guest spot, sandwiched between her turn on 'Shameless' as William H. Macy's barfly hookup, and her episode of 'Hung' where she and Michaela Watkins used Thomas Jane to unbridle their wild lusts.

• Like 8

Thx for the shoutout boyz

#heartbeatofamerica

• Like 6

hey i just want to say that i appreciate you forum, you may be dead but at least your not reddit

UOkzk4Y.png

• Like 10

We get it Robotam you pay for the fucking Doubles. Every dime you put in the Dough-wish-they-were-the-real-BOYZ pocket is another nail in HH's coffin

sorry

• Like 6

*you're

why i oughta...

• Like 9

why i oughta...

say it to MY FACE, greggy

side note: i hope all future HH threads end in fisticuffs.

• Like 5

Oh darling. This thread is far from over

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this