🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
itsatrap2187

Double Dragon (1994)

Hey guys, I think this will fit perfectly into your show. Unless you already did it, I only started recently but am enjoying it IMMENSELY! 

But yeah cheesy 90s karate flick, based on a video game (that I did not know until just now since I watched this as a kid), “big trouble in little China”-Esque enemies, with T1000 actor playing the main baddie and topping off at a nice 8% on RT so the acting is incredible

i think you guys can have a field day

thanks for everything!

05583E41-CEDB-4310-BB5C-C7FFCB2038F9.jpeg

I'm gonna add another recommendation on this one! I loved this movie when I was younger and I'm pretty sure I still have the VHS somewhere. It's pretty wild and I think a tad more enjoyable than Surf Ninjas with its dystopian setting lol

Double Dragon, yes!

Friends-- I was an extra in this movie.

It came & went from the theaters so fast, so I NEVER saw it.

And as of 2018, it is finally available streaming on Prime for rent/purchase.

I'll tweet it out too.

Let's make this happen,  people!

Can't wait to see this at last & hopefully get to discuss it ASAP!

• Like 2

I had this movie on VHS as a kid and probably saw this movie like 20 times.

Mark Dascascos and Robert Patrick both made this movie better and more fun to watch than it had any right being.

The scene where Robert Patrick has to pretend he's both Scott wolf and Mark Dascascos is amazing.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 12:24 PM, SlidePocket said:

July 23 live!

Funny because this is my firs ttime on this forum and i was like yeah this movie would be a great one to do ... then i seen your post. I decided to see if it was true and not only is it true its in my city philly i might go

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 9:24 AM, SlidePocket said:

July 23 live!

::happy shoulder shuffle::

tumblr_mbc6jzwOiw1qz8ca1o1_540.gifv

Just joined, but had to, since I can't wait for this episode. I was a production assistant on the film in Cleveland. So many stories. Okay, well, a few stories. And, of course, somewhat new to the podcast, I started recommending this film AFTER it was already announced. Oy.

• Like 1

We watched this the other night in anticipation for the episode. Considering I just saw Street Fighter: The Movie for the first time, I'd say Double Dragon is 10x worse than SFtM.