🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 186.5 - Minisode 186.5

But the delightful comedic talents of Elliot Gould!

I guess I’ll just have to binge watch Friends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

OMG, my two favorite movie podcasts are getting married!

https://news.avclub....good-1825537404

I saw Amy tweet about this earlier, and I'm SUPER pumped about it. The Canon isn't in my regular rotation, but I do check it out when someone I like is on it (Paul's Ghostbuster ep was REALLY good, but I haven't listened to The Room ep yet). I'm really excited to hear Paul nerd out on movies he actually likes, though!

• Like 2

I feel like I need to start bumping recommendation threads to put them into our fearless leaders' minds.

I should try that

This guy is supposed to be Han Solo?!?

I know I'm late to hating Solo, but I didn't know I knew this guy. I thought they picked a nobody not someone who actively can't act. I've seen so many of his movies and he's utterly forgettable.

Not to totally defend him because I agree with you, but he's actually not bad in Hail Caesar and he has a way better Southern accent in that one.

Not to totally defend him because I agree with you, but he's actually not bad in Hail Caesar and he has a way better Southern accent in that one.

I've seen Hail Caesar but wasn't too into it other than Channing Tatum's dance sequence. I don't remember having feelings positive or negative regarding whatever this guy's name is.

• Like 1

I've seen Hail Caesar but wasn't too into it other than Channing Tatum's dance sequence. I don't remember having feelings positive or negative regarding whatever this guy's name is.

Channing Tatum was legit the highlight of this movie for sure.... When have I ever said that....

• Like 1

Channing Tatum was legit the highlight of this movie for sure.... When have I ever said that....

Maybe the Jump Street movies?

Maybe the Jump Street movies?

Okay yes I'll give those to him too. That part in the second one where he just yells for like a solid 5 minutes cause they found out Jonah Hill hooked up with Ice Cube's daughter is one of the greatest things in a comedic movie lol.

• Like 1

God help me, this movie is mental. I'd like to say I hated it but ...

WouldThatITwereSoSimple.gif

• Like 4

Fuck I just remembered this scene in Hail Caesar and just busted out laughing. This is why I don't think he himself is a bad actor he's just getting handed these TERRIBLE scripts and you can't polish a turd (or replace Harrison Ford).

• Like 2

Incorrect! "Would that it TWERE so simple."

• Like 3

Sonuvabitch! I've been trying to go through them all for the past year. This will be awesome, but I'm not watching MASH again. ;)/>/>

I'm looking forward to this. any idea if it's a premium show? hope it's not. I do have a few questions though:

is it going to be 100 episodes or will there be a few movies covered per episode? is it going to be weekly/fortnightly/monthly? will there be guests?

how often do they update the top 100 list? I just looked at it there and the most recent movie is from 2001. there's been no worthy movie in the last 17 years? it says it's the 2007 list ... it hasn't been updated in 11 years?

also, who are the AFI? any idea of the demographics of its members? and what criteria do they use when voting?

any way ... looking at the list I've only seen a disappointing 52 out of the 100. there's a few I think I saw when I was young or a few i think i've seen so many clips from that i can't say for sure if i've seen it ... but I didn't want to click on it unless I could 100% say I saw it. there's a few on there i am shocked i still haven't seen.

I've got a lot of viewing to do ... good times

• Like 2

Incorrect! "Would that it TWERE so simple."

Would that it wuuh ...

conspiracy_keanu.jpg

... so simple

• Like 2

I forgot this scene. I might have to rethink my stance on this guy.

• Like 2