🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
urinalcake

PRO VERSION: The Coachella Performance

The boyz try to put their sandals on while Bosch sleeps.

• Like 6

I listened to this ep in a graveyard. Made the end very poignant

• Like 8

i miss my old chicknsandwich avatar. i feel like a regular Albert Fish! ("the Grey Man")

Thank you for clarifying b/c my squishy brain was stuck on a "Albert Finney / Big Fish" reference. Also holy cats that long version of "How Long Has It Been" is tops

• Like 7

ROKH8Eh.png

I forgot about that weird phase Courtney Love went through when she got struck with Beatlemania. She looked so silly with that haircut!

• Like 7

Insanely fuckin good ep

• Like 8

I thought of a pretty elegant solution for making tanks but no tanks work on the pro version: say "welcome to the pro version, this week we're doing tanks but no tanks"

• Like 13

I thought of a pretty elegant solution for making tanks but no tanks work on the pro version: say "welcome to the pro version, this week we're doing tanks but no tanks"

Right? They just have to watch an ep of Shark Tank. It is a bit of prep work though which is a hassle. I had to include that in the song because it always slayed me.

• Like 9

Right? They just have to watch an ep of Shark Tank. It is a bit of prep work though which is a hassle. I had to include that in the song because it always slayed me.

Oh wait, are you the artist behind the "How Long Has it Been?" song? Awesome job!

• Like 5

going in, i was nervous that an extended version of the "how long has it been?" song wouldn't deliver (easy to go astray), but jesus what a magnum opus.

• Like 8

Oh wait, are you the artist behind the "How Long Has it Been?" song? Awesome job!

Sure am. Thanks !

• Like 6

Sure am. Thanks !

Keep up the good work! I loved the extended version :D

• Like 4

Been thinking about this and how insanely true it is for days now

• Like 8

dang, that how long has it been extended cut was amazing.

• Like 4

When Brett said "Please Mr. Postman" was by the Shirelles I SCREAMED. I'm sorry, but any moron on the street could tell you "Please Mr. Postman" was by the Marvelettes!!! Frankly, the two groups sound very little alike. I mean, the Marvelettes were giddy high schoolers; the Shirelles, by the time of their signature song, "Will You Love Me Tomorrow," were adult women contemplating the madonna/whore complex! For God's sake, the Marvelettes were Motown! The Shirelles' biggest hit was a Goffin/King tune, straight out of the Brill Building scene!!

Brett, next time you are allowed to speak on air, please deliver a formal apology to Gladys, Wanda, Georgeanna, Juanita, and Katherine. They are legends who deserve better.

Good episode!

• Like 14

I sent a puzzle toy to bosch at the earwolf address, and i havent heard back from him to say he got it. I'm worried that the engineers opened it and are playing with it!

• Like 8

I sent a puzzle toy to bosch at the earwolf address, and i havent heard back from him to say he got it. I'm worried that the engineers opened it and are playing with it!

JOSH is a porch pirate

• Like 4

5XFNuKK.png

Sure, I was upset about the Marvelettes thing, but I was glad that they nailed the Big Bopper's catch phrase.

• Like 6