🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 38 Preview (Tomspanks' 3rd Pick)

I want to feel joy again!

giphy.gif

What's it going to be?

• Like 6

I want to feel joy again!

giphy.gif

What's it going to be?

Feel Joy AGAIN? When did you feel Jennifer Lawrence the first time?

joy-04.jpg

• Like 3

giphy.gif

Yes! I kid you not that is one of my favourite go to youtube clips to watch when I'm down. It is one of the most adorable things ever and if it doesn't bring a smile to your face you must be dead inside. For those that don't know.

• Like 4

WAIT A SECOND! Is your name Tom S Panks and not Tom Spanks?

• Like 3

WAIT A SECOND! Is your name Tom S Panks and not Tom Spanks?

No.

What is a "grudlian"?

• Like 2

No.

What is a "grudlian"?

I could have sworn the topic title said TomSPanks earlier.

• Like 3

I could have sworn the topic title said TomSPanks earlier.

Typo. I edited it.

• Like 3

Directed by Rodney Dangerfield's son. This should be interesting!

1213-keith-gordon-back-to-school-launch-v2-2.jpg

• Like 6

I’m really excited about this! Ive never heard of this and I refuse to watch the trailer. I want to go in completely cold.

• Like 4

I make no promises! My affection for all of you is based exclusively on your Movie picks and how positively you respond to mine. And, not for nothing, but some of you all aren’t doing so hot...

• Like 7

I make no promises! My affection for all of you is based exclusively on your Movie picks and how positively you respond to mine. And, not for nothing, but some of you all aren’t doing so hot...

You’re not exactly acing it either, bud.

• Like 8

I mean RDJ is always charming so I am looking forward to this. Plus I have heard that he's not a bad singer. Maybe I'm think of Harry Connick Jr.

• Like 5

I’m really excited about this! Ive never heard of this and I refuse to watch the trailer. I want to go in completely cold.

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

• Like 3

I hope you guys still talk to me on Monday.

I'm watching it tonight. So, I might get a head start on not talking to you.

I have seen the miniseries which I wasn't so hot on but I've been meaning to watch this for a while.

• Like 5

I'm watching it tonight. So, I might get a head start on not talking to you.

I have seen the miniseries which I wasn't so hot on but I've been meaning to watch this for a while.

I want to watch the miniseries, but it’s not streaming. Before you ask, no my library doesn’t have it.

• Like 4

I want to watch the miniseries, but it’s not streaming. Before you ask, no my library doesn’t have it.

I think I had to use Netflix's DVD service to see it. The miniseries is definitely longer and probably unnecessarily so. I'll save any other comparisons until Monday...supposing I'm still talking to you then.

• Like 4

Get your lotion ready, because we're watching The Singing Detective (2003).

https://youtu.be/2DgrnmkbXp8

Available on Amazon Prime.

There are a shit-ton of famous people in this, which of course does not bode well. I'm excited to check it out!

• Like 5

TIRANDO-LA-TV-TELEVISION-Pink-Floyd-The-Wall-One-Of-My-Turns-vagonettas-5mb.gif

• Like 6

I HAVE watched the miniseries starring Michael Gambon and being really affected by it and loving it, so much so that I checked out the film, despite its poor reputation. It's been ten years or so, but I remember liking it, but thinking that the richer or the miniseries story helped me fill in all the background info and emotional weight that may be gone from the film on its own. It will be interesting revisiting!

• Like 3

"I'm singing in their pain, just singing in their pain!" - Imagined lyric

• Like 1