🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 5 — Wistfulness & Kevin

Welcome to improv4humans! Join us this week as Jill Donnelly, Colton Dunn, and Sean Conroy travel to Australia, light shit on fire, and have fun with accents while desperately trying to remember each other's names.Follow @MattBesser to tweet your suggestions and find music like the stuff you heard here fromBobby MatthewsandDragoon.

Just when I thought this episode couldn't be any funnier, the pregnant daughter bit knocked it out of the park.

I just realized a double meaning to the title, and I love it so very much. It's Improv For Humans, and it's also Improv By 4 Humans. This is a good episode, but nothing will ever live up to that pun, and it only took 5 weeks for me to figure it out.

Google's going to be PISSED that you've let the cat out of the bag regarding their girls-only blowjob rooms.

This is such a good concept for a podcast that in retrospect I'm shocked that no one started doing it earlier. My only suggestion would be this: I know he's a busy man, but for the love of God, try to get Andy Daly to appear on the show as often as possible. That guy is so preternaturally funny that I almost find it disturbing.

I love this show and everyone involved, but I can't help but be a bit critical of the last episodes. it seemed more of a "let's all gang up on the weird person and give them a hard time" instead of the characters and scenarios of the previous weeks. And I can't help but cringe when the British robot voice announces the "one word suggestion...from Twit-ah." And yes, please more Andy Daly!

I honestly laughed harder at this episode than I have at anything in weeks. As someone who lives on the opposite side of the country, this podcast probably gets me as close to the UCB experience as possible, and for that I thank you.

I'm finding that one of my favorite things about this show is that it has more re-listen value than practically any other podcast I listen to. I listened to (and enjoyed) this ep twice yesterday, and while I love stuff like CBB and Doug Loves Movies, I rarely feel compelled to sit through any episode a second time. This show is really something special. Keep it up, Besser! The pregnant daughter scene was possibly the best yet.

There's always one bit that really shows off just how good the comedians on this show are at improv, this week it was the pregnant daughter bit. The way the ham on the bagel kept coming back, especially at the end, and the way all the phrases like "juiced up" kept recurring, it was a thing of beauty. Please have Sean Conroy on every episode, not only is he hilarious in his own right, but his sensibility really complements Matt Besser's, they always seem to be on the same page. When the two of them take control of a bit, it always goes to some absurdly brilliant place.

someone else was saying something about re-listen value for this podcast and I totally agree. This episode is fucking hilarious and possibly funnier upon relisten. best value on any free podcast ---- get jill donnelly back on

maybe you're seeing personalized results? all i see is the PC game service

or maybe im not getting a joke since i havent listened to this ep in a long time

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this