🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 238 - Joe Mande, Our Close Friend

Comedian Joe Mande joins The Boys to explain the jokes from his stand-up special.

• Like 5

You're going to get some praise for that episode description. You deserve it too.

• Like 9

I managed to listen to the first thirty minutes before I had to go back to work. So far, very nice.

• Like 6

fucked up that joe mande just read the lyrics to "bitch" by meredith brooks as a stand up bit

• Like 10

Oh my lord, this was very funny and I said this before Honlads but the computer accidentally put it after.

• Like 11

Legendary ep. Also I laughed extremely hard at Hayes saying "I ate a book" during the mid-roll ad break, so I'm definitely the type of clapping seal he and Sean are tired of performing for.

• Like 7

Well this forum has become much less active than it used to be, so I will take this opportunity to review then new Taco Bell WILD naked chicken chalupa.

It tastes bad

I am pretty sure the meat is rat meat

I appreciate the spice, but it isn't helping

This was a bad lunch

whelp, love y'all

Maybe they shouldn't make taco shells out of fried chicken.

Back in the day Dengler would have banned me for this.

Word is he's moderating the Headgum forums these days

• Like 10

hey guys, thanks for the opinions, but i've decided that i'm the only one that can judge whether i find this episode funny or not. i'll get back to you all tomorrow.

• Like 5

It's a bad bit, but to be fair it's been stuck in my head all day. Keep going around mumbling "I'm a black man with blue balls. I like ball gags and gag orders. I order fries. Order spies. Shop for ties and I'm out of order. I'm in it to win it and I've lost out. I'm fancy free and I'm footloose. I'm six foot two with two left feet I'm right on time on the wrong street. I'm street smart and book dumb I chew your ass like I'm chewing gum. If you say it back to me, your a hairy chimpanzee."

• Like 12

Rob Otam

It's a bad bit, but to be fair it's been stuck in my head all day. Keep going around mumbling "I'm a black man with blue balls. I like ball gags and gag orders. I order fries. Order spies. Shop for ties and I'm out of order. I'm in it to win it and I've lost out. I'm fancy free and I'm footloose. I'm six foot two with two left feet I'm right on time on the wrong street. I'm street smart and book dumb I chew your add like I'm chewing gum. If you say it back to me, your a hairy chimpanzee."

Prime.png

• Like 5

Dalton: thank you so much.

and to the rest of the boys: thank you so much

truly, I really enjoyed listening to this.

thank you.

• Like 5

Wow. WOW. Did not realize how badly I needed a Carlin roast. Very punk rock ep, so brave.

• Like 6

I've been up all night trying to come up with a 'Mande' and this is the best I got:

I'm a dynamic updater and a static speed-dater.

• Like 6

Dalton: thank you so much.

and to the rest of the boys: thank you so much

truly, I really enjoyed listening to this.

thank you.

edu_grading_gradedLogo.png

• Like 5

It's a bad bit, but to be fair it's been stuck in my head all day. Keep going around mumbling "I'm a black man with blue balls. I like ball gags and gag orders. I order fries. Order spies. Shop for ties and I'm out of order. I'm in it to win it and I've lost out. I'm fancy free and I'm footloose. I'm six foot two with two left feet I'm right on time on the wrong street. I'm street smart and book dumb I chew your ass like I'm chewing gum. If you say it back to me, your a hairy chimpanzee."

It's a bad bit but that's a good post. It's top-notch for bottom dollar. Makes me holler and get hot under the collar. I could play it cool, but I'll look the fool. I'll need a digital tutor on the computer. I need a lock for my key board, and my USB is full of BS. The head honcho should strongarm my ass and give me the boot. My post history is a ghost mystery. My transfer speed is several megabits per second. [hold for applause]

• Like 9

DEFINITELY one of my favorite episodes of HH, had me laughing my ass off in the car. I had a friend who was obsessed with Carlin and I remember him putting on this exact special and I had to make up some excuse to leave the room after this opening bit.

• Like 5

I'm contemplating my navel while contemptuously plating a navel [orange]. My outie is full of insight, but the site of my innie is outta sight! I'm lost in wonder as I wander where I lost 'er. I'm an old soul who sold some cold coal to an old soldier, and I'm an artful dodger who hurls darts at the heart of a fartful codger. I'm a bold hand-holder, a gold-standard mold hoarder, and a ham-handed jam handler.

This all just proves that Carlen was a true genius. Like Roger Bannister running the 4 minute mile, many people can accomplish something after a pioneer proves it can be done! Now where's my comedy money, because mine is seriously so good.

• Like 8

Well this forum has become much less active than it used to be, so I will take this opportunity to review then new Taco Bell WILD naked chicken chalupa.

It tastes bad

I am pretty sure the meat is rat meat

I appreciate the spice, but it isn't helping

This was a bad lunch

Try wrapping a Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla around it. The flavors go together really well and the different chicken ("chicken") textures blend nicely. It's not quite worth it (where I live it is 3.69$ for the Wild Naked Chalupa + 1.00$ for the Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla), but I think it's definitely worth trying once, especially if it may redeem your opinion of the Bell.

• Like 4

i was out of town last week so listened to this ep, the proversion, and cbb all in a row. now THAT'S what I call podcast

did we all blow up the cbb forums as usual what's stansitwell up to over there, is he fully altright yet

• Like 3