🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 548 - Know What I’m Saying?

Gillian Jacobs of Netflix’s LOVE returns to Comedy Bang! Bang! to talk about her new film Ibiza on Netflix and skeletons before Lavinia Marsh Caruthers aka Shevel Knievel the Lady Daredevil bursts into the studio to talk about which stunt she’s most proud of performing. Later, tourist Carmine visits from Brooklyn to tell us about his LA trip. Plus, Scott’s postal worker eDream Vignette stops by to deliver some packages.

IT’S BEEN A WHILE since Galeon has been on Gillian Jacobs’s Comedy Bang’s Scott Aukermans’s Bang, and it was a C+ ep!

I’ll edit this post later, if I happen to think of any references to put in it.

• Like 1

Great ep. Love the new PFT character, largely because she reaches new levels of antipathy toward Scott.

• Like 2

Carmine was very funny, but let the record state there are NO Cheesecake Factories in Brooklyn, and any implications to the contrary must be considered libelous slander. Possibly he was thinking of Junior's?

• Like 1

Carmine was very funny, but let the record state there are NO Cheesecake Factories in Brooklyn, and any implications to the contrary must be considered libelous slander. Possibly he was thinking of Junior's?

seriously.

if you wanna find a CF, you're gonna need to get on the LIRR (at Atlantic Terminal), head towards Jamaica and from there, hop on a Babylon bound train. get off at Bay Shore. from there you could probably just walk up to the South Shore mall, but then again if you're goal is to just eat at the worst restaurant in Long Island, walking might not be your thing, in which case, just get a $5 cab ride.

on a completely unrelated note, i can't wait until Gino is back on the show again.

• Like 3

This was so fuckin good. 3 new characters that all hit it out of the park, that's rare. Has to be a top ten, was belly laughing from all 3 of them.

• Like 2

seriously.

if you wanna find a CF, you're gonna need to get on the LIRR (at Atlantic Terminal), head towards Jamaica and from there, hop on a Babylon bound train. get off at Bay Shore. from there you could probably just walk up to the South Shore mall, but then again if you're goal is to just eat at the worst restaurant in Long Island, walking might not be your thing, in which case, just get a $5 cab ride.

on a completely unrelated note, i can't wait until Gino is back on the show again.

If only you included how to squeeze in a detour to My Hero on Jerusalem Ave.

• Like 1