🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 244 - Joel Kim Booster, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes talk to standup comedian JOEL KIM BOOSTER about a booking opportunity.

• Like 7

I need to talk to you Dalton; about hair product and how it inforfs such a glorious synopsis.

Meow

• Like 6

Most of the guests are awful and I hate them, but Joel was very, very funny.

Also: Anna Gunn sounds like the end of most children's Christmas lists, these days.

Also: I actually like most guests.

Also: Christmas list IS a real phrase

• Like 9

good grief this was an excellent episode. brett saying "we're entering some turmoil" made me laugh very hard and my coworker gave me a weird look.

• Like 9

The US President right now, Don Trump, is kind of a Kim Booster, don't you think?

:lol:

• Like 9

The only thing I wish was kicked out of a Red Hen was the way my cheeks Red-den when I get so mad at these damned libs!

• Like 8

"What kind boat is it?" Joel Kim Boostin' old bits (he is truly a fan just like us)

• Like 7

Dear Earwolf,

Can we please have a version of the podcast with Chef Kevin edited out? I know some people like him but seriously does he have to be on EVERY episode and ad? He is so cringeworthy it makes the show painful to listen to. Give him his own show if people love him so much just take him off HH. Thank you for not reading this because no one reads these forums anymore.

• Like 10

Dear Earwolf,

Can we please have a version of the podcast with Chef Kevin edited out? I know some people like him but seriously does he have to be on EVERY episode and ad? He is so cringeworthy it makes the show painful to listen to. Give him his own show if people love him so much just take him off HH. Thank you for not reading this because no one reads these forums anymore.

But Chef Kevin is having a bit of moment now, isn't he?

• Like 5

Dear Earwolf,

hi thanks for your concerns we will now enact the Less Kevin ordinance, where he gets 5 minutes of air time on the shows for every instance he talks Hayes and Sean into doing Tanks or No Tanks on the Pro Version

• Like 7

whos responsible for the chef kevin ama monstrosity? "we love you kevin youre so cool" "please, talk more!" "ooooh please be our audience surrogate please let me imagine being there with sean and hayes and not being good please"

sickening

• Like 4