🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 246 - Aparna Nancherla, Our Close Friend

Can you guys believe those assholes on reddit made Chef Kevin feel bad? Sick.

• Like 10

He's Got Rick he's got Morty he's got Ren he's got Stimpy.

[scott Aukerman's voice travels on the wind during a squall "I've heard of Ash VS Evil Dead but Ash and Evil Dead?"]

• Like 7

I hope that at the next whatever awards for acting or something an announcer says "You know her from online, it's Julia Roberts!" and she comes out and goes "Hahahaha, it's me, Julia."

• Like 8

Julia Robbers.

• Like 10

one of those nudie girl pens, but instead of a nudie girl, its the fart symbol.

• Like 6

'A-Parna - Nan-Cherla! A close friend! Like Uri Geller! That's a little song I just made up. You can't hear it, but I assure you the melody is very strong.

• Like 7

wow the boards are back great we're safe to return to the weird obligation we put on ourselves to post every week so that if the boards ever get hot again we can think to ourselves yeah but ive been posting every week tho

• Like 8

I've been dying to tell everyone what I thought of this week's pro version it was funny.

• Like 8

dairy pillows is going to be FURIOUS when she hears about how her anti-kevin movement was attributed to reddit.

• Like 10

Would like to thank Sean and Hayes for not talking about any Street Fighters from after 1992, too new = too scary

• Like 7

Loving the Instagram questions feature. Would be cool if I had the ability to ask some questions of the guest on Hollywood Handbook

• Like 7

Is it really a "Power Hour" if the episode itself is under 60 minutes?

#coachella #joeygarboni

• Like 8

dairy pillows is going to be FURIOUS when she hears about how her anti-kevin movement was attributed to reddit.

I don't care as long as it is heard.

P.S. Was the whole Kevin "I'm super sad even though nothing particularly negative was said about me" pity party necessary?

• Like 7

One of those party clacker hand spinning things, but when you spin it it makes a duck noise instead. Now thats good wholesome humor.

Dairy pillows. Are you like beef ace’s cousin, or you guys like doin it upside down, both? What’s up. How often you guys get together. Does his hair smell good like his signature previously boasted? Any details about my boomerang buddy would be great.

• Like 4

Loving the Instagram questions feature. Would be cool if I had the ability to ask some questions of the guest on Hollywood Handbook

I just heard chatter that they are bringing back a "popular question-based segment" this week. Not confirmed that it's definitely popcorn gallery, but I can't see it being anything else.

• Like 7

wow this is great news, ive been dying to know some things

• Like 8

Dear Strong Bad,

Can you run a mile.

-Seb

The Lodge, MN

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this