🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 192.5 - Minisode 192.5

I'd like to image this was on your mind due to your recent Tremors binge.

OMG! It was all I could think about! (Sha-la-la)

• Like 1

No whey! Going from insects to bugs ought to be a Brieze....

Edam you're right! With the number of cheeses and cheese dishes the possibilities are so great I'm not sure what to fondue.

• Like 4

Edam you're right! With the number of cheeses and cheese dishes the possibilities are so great I'm not sure what to fondue.

I port-salut your, sir! And you’re right. There are Stiltons of cheeses to choose from.

• Like 4

Wait have we moved on from insects to cheese? That makes me feel a little blue.

Don't worry there's a cheese that you eat with live larva in it from Sardinia called Casu marzu so this way you guys can meet in the middle!

• Like 6

Not to come off like a broken record but I love coming here and talking with everybody and reading what everybody has to say. Not to get into it too much but I was a regular back in the day and then had some personal stuff arise which took me away from posting here. I stopped for about a year and it took awhile but it eventually hit me was that leaving was not a good idea. It was something I enjoyed doing and a place I liked to be. I liked trying to write things to make people laugh, I liked going down weird worm holes with everyone, I liked making insane maps and short stories, I liked gif battles, and talking random iTune songs. Even when people disagreed it was always very civil and it was all coming from a place of love of these terrible movies and the comedians that make us laugh talking about them. I was very happy upon my return that I was welcomed back so warmly and got to reconnect with old forum friends and make new forum friends. So I guess if I had to some up my feelings about the forums and the people on them I guess all I have to say is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voNEgCKzves

I love reading your comments you always have something interesting and funny to say!

Also ...ls that Jason in the background? in the Hawaiian shirt and leather pants? The video is so grainy for me I honestly just see a smudge of a face and BEARD so I gotta assume it's him.

• Like 4

I port-salut your, sir! And you’re right. There are Stiltons of cheeses to choose from.

I'm gonna have to stay sharp if we're using multiple puns per post. This Colby harder than we thought.

• Like 3

I'm gonna have to stay sharp if we're using multiple puns per post. This Colby harder than we thought.

I just wanted to clear the Gruyère and admit that these puns are starting to become a real Muenster.

• Like 4

You guys mozzarella like cheesy puns, but I don't think leicester of you.

• Like 3

You guys mozzarella like cheesy puns, but I don't think leicester of you.

The bar was set high but Triple Lindy has jumped that curdle and decided to join in! Now we don't have to feel provolone.

• Like 2

Way to manchago, Trip! The more the merrier. Inclusion is something that's Paneer and dear to my heart.

• Like 3

The bar was set high but Triple Lindy has jumped that curdle and decided to join in! Now we don't have to feel provolone.

Way to manchago, Trip! The more the merrier. Inclusion is something that's Paneer and dear to my heart.

I was nervous, but I took a shot and went out on a limb ...

urger

• Like 4

Swordfish has replaced The Cat in the Hat as one of the Denver shows for next month, meaning we get a John Travolta double feature for this and Look Who's Talking Too!

• Like 1

You guys have gouda stop with these cheese puns!

• Like 5

My beloved purple Kate Bishop icon disappeared into the ether (I'm blaming Thanos) so welcome my new beloved blue Kate Bishop icon everyone lol.

• Like 2

My beloved purple Kate Bishop icon disappeared into the ether (I'm blaming Thanos) so welcome my new beloved blue Kate Bishop icon everyone lol.

I'm experiencing something similar. Since the "update," my avatar no longer appears on my phone. It's fine everywhere else, though.

• Like 2

June and Paul are on What’s The T with Rupaul and Michelle Visage this week. Rupaul mispronounces June’s name 3 times in the first 5 minutes.

• Like 5

Seeing as it was an HDTGM movie, I might as well share it. There was a "Huge, shocking confession" about Jean-Claude Van Damme from Steven H. De Souza from the set of Street Fighter, 24 years ago.

Apparently, he was "coked out of his mind the entire time".

I don't know about anybody else, but to me, that's not a "shocking confession" about JCVD in the mid-90s. If anything, the shocking confession about JCVD in the mid-90s would have been "Nah, he was a dream to work with, didn't touch any coke, didn't drink a drop of alcohol... and he kept his hands to himself when he was around the women who worked on the set."

Guy was a scumbag in the 90s.

• Like 2

I have to go over hill and Wensleydale to find a group that is so punny.

• Like 4

Regarding Paul's slam on Vudu: I use it mostly for their frequent movie sales and free viewings (with ads). However one problem I have with Amazon Prime is I can't find a way to change the audio format. The audio is greatly softened on my TV (via my Blu-Ray player) but on Vudu and elsewhere it's OK. With Netflix I can pick the 2.0 format and that always makes it louder since I don't have a 5.1 system (or even a stereo).

• Like 4

Regarding Paul's slam on Vudu: I use it mostly for their frequent movie sales and free viewings (with ads). However one problem I have with Amazon Prime is I can't find a way to change the audio format. The audio is greatly softened on my TV (via my Blu-Ray player) but on Vudu and elsewhere it's OK. With Netflix I can pick the 2.0 format and that always makes it louder since I don't have a 5.1 system (or even a stereo).

I have a Vudu account for the handful of DVDs and blurays that come with free digital downloads. It was just the easiest service to use for that. But I found I never use it. I suppose it's nice knowing I could sell a handful of blurays I have.

• Like 2

I'm experiencing something similar. Since the "update," my avatar no longer appears on my phone. It's fine everywhere else, though.

For anyone else experiencing this, I ended up getting myself avatar back by just re-cropping the photo.

• Like 2

June and Paul are on What’s The T with Rupaul and Michelle Visage this week. Rupaul mispronounces June’s name 3 times in the first 5 minutes.

Paul and Ru must get on FAMOUSLY then! I don't know why but i like the idea of Paul having trouble pronouncing even his loved ones names

• Like 3

Seeing as it was an HDTGM movie, I might as well share it. There was a "Huge, shocking confession" about Jean-Claude Van Damme from Steven H. De Souza from the set of Street Fighter, 24 years ago.

Apparently, he was "coked out of his mind the entire time".

I don't know about anybody else, but to me, that's not a "shocking confession" about JCVD in the mid-90s. If anything, the shocking confession about JCVD in the mid-90s would have been "Nah, he was a dream to work with, didn't touch any coke, didn't drink a drop of alcohol... and he kept his hands to himself when he was around the women who worked on the set."

Guy was a scumbag in the 90s.

The most shocking confession would be that he kept his pants on at all times and NEVER wanted those buns of his in his films. I feel like he had it in his contract his ass had to be lovingly shot in every film

• Like 2

In honor of our Musical Movie this week, I thought it a great time to being back...

EDI'S JUKEBOX!

Ediquantum.jpg

If you don't remember how to play, the idea is to cast as broad a net you can for music (e.g. in iTunes select "Songs" instead of a specific playlst) and tell us what were the last ten songs you listened to all the way through. Even if there is only a second left, if you track forward, it doesn't count. Also, no trying to look "cool." Don't skip songs just because you want/don't want us to know you listened to them. The fun part is being honest. What songs are you feeling today?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what you all are listening to!

(I think those were all the rules. If there are any I'm forgetting please feel free to add them.)

• Like 5