🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 44 Preview (kateacola's Pick)

Are you going to watch Vacation on vacation?

I should shouldn't I

• Like 3

This makes sense. I feel the same when I watch some garbage movie and I see one of you clowns gave it four stars but no review. I just feel like shouting, "Explain yourself!"

Probably me, lol. I rarely write reviews and like garbage movies.

• Like 4

Exactly! Fister even tweeted at me once and was like telling me how disappointed he was that I didn't write a review for "I Don't Feel At Home in this World Anymore" because he wanted to know all of my feelings (they were positive), but sometimes I'm honestly like "YES I LIKED THIS MOVIE" and that's basically all the review I would write lol.

This will be my next review of a movie I like.

• Like 5

Probably me, lol. I rarely write reviews and like garbage movies.

Wait, are you calling Christmas Prince garbage? Next thing I know you'll be trash talking The Spirit of Christmas!

• Like 5

Ahahaha okay yeah definitely in jest. I never demand a certain length from anyone seriously lol.

I know that. I had such a hearty laugh at the time when you posted it.

• Like 1

Wait, are you calling Christmas Prince garbage? Next thing I know you'll be trash talking The Spirit of Christmas!

Was it for this group or HDTGM where we watched a Hallmark movie that took place in a department store? One lady kept repeating the same day until she "got it" a la <spoiler alert>Groundhog Day</spoiler>? What was the name of that movie?

• Like 4

Oh I was hoping you'd pick something I wouldn't want to watch or watch again because I'm going on Vacation this week. Looks like I"m going to download Easter Parade to my laptop and watch either on the plane or the train

Same. I've got a six hour drive (or ride I guess, I'm not driving) that I'm apparently going to be no fun on now :) Too bad for them.

That ghost's haircut distracted me far too long in that movie. A Christmas Kiss is a much better double feature with Christmas Prince.

• Like 5

Was it for this group or HDTGM where we watched a Hallmark movie that took place in a department store? One lady kept repeating the same day until she "got it" a la <spoiler alert>Groundhog Day</spoiler>? What was the name of that movie?

12 Dates of Christmas! My annual holiday movie!

• Like 8

Oh good, the forums are back up! (and legible)

I wanted to share that I made this hopefully handy Google Spreadsheet compiling all the Musical Monday topics on the forums!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW

I probably need to invite an extra person(s) to edit it in case I'm too busy to keep up, so let me know if you're familiar with Google Spreadsheets and interested in helping. I'd just need an email to send an invite (gmail works best). Oooor I could make it so anyone could edit, but that could leave it vulnerable to vandalism, so idk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JammerLea said:

I wanted to share that I made this hopefully handy Google Spreadsheet compiling all the Musical Monday topics on the forums!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW

I probably need to invite an extra person(s) to edit it in case I'm too busy to keep up, so let me know if you're familiar with Google Spreadsheets and interested in helping. I'd just need an email to send an invite (gmail works best). Oooor I could make it so anyone could edit, but that could leave it vulnerable to vandalism, so idk.

This is awesome, Jam! I'm not familiar with Google spreadsheets, but if we don't have any volunteers, I'd be happy to learn.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JammerLea said:

CLICK HERE TO VIEW

That's really cool! Great work!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, taylorannephoto said:

Everything is so bright how can my delicate eyes handle this?

giphy.gif

But now I can award you trophies (or something)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CameronH said:

But now I can award you trophies (or something)

IT JUST GAVE ME A NOTIFICATION (with a cute little sound) THAT YOU HAD QUOTED ME

THE FUTURE IS NOW

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

IT JUST GAVE ME A NOTIFICATION (with a cute little sound) THAT YOU HAD QUOTED ME

THE FUTURE IS NOW

I will be using all of these new "Like" buttons. Including the one that looks like it's crying. Nothing personal.

• Haha 1
  • huh? 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CameronH said:

I will be using all of these new "Like" buttons. Including the one that looks like it's crying. Nothing personal.

I miss being able to see who liked it though. How will you ever know I'm crying at you?

• huh? 1
  • Sad 1

I miss being able to see who liked posts too.

But this layout is mobile friendly and I loooove that!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So far my new favourite thing is how it saves what you've been typing. At last now giant paragraphs lost to accidentally hitting back and going back and page and losing everything!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I also now have a small amount of dread about posting something and getting a ton of "confused" faces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • huh? 3

LOL - And I'm going to be like "Who did I make cry? Was it you, Cam? Was it? Huh?"

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CameronH said:

LOL - And I'm going to be like "Who did I make cry? Was it you, Cam? Was it? Huh?"

They are tears of joy!

• Like 2

One thing I miss is clicking on the thread title and it taking me to the last post I read. I clicked it now and it brought me to page one, post one. That's going to be annoying. Maybe I have to follow the thread?

• Like 1

Oh! And my quotes! My precious quotes are gone! Noooooooooooo!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CameronH said:

One thing I miss is clicking on the thread title and it taking me to the last post I read. I clicked it now and it brought me to page one, post one. That's going to be annoying. Maybe I have to follow the thread?

Click on the dot to the left of the thread title (assuming you're on desktop; I don't know how it looks on mobile) and it'll take you to the last unread item.

4 minutes ago, CameronH said:

Oh! And my quotes! My precious quotes are gone! Noooooooooooo!

I just re-enabled signatures.

• Thanks 3

Thanks for my quotes, Dan! I'm still looking for that dot. I just found the quick links at the top of the page "Home Earwolf Productions How Did This Get Made Musical Mondays..." Maybe I'm just missing it? I tried on Chrome and Edge (Chrome is better)