🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 6 — Jon Daly\'s Rafflecast

Welcome to the first ever episode of Jon Daly's Rafflecast! You've loved Jon during his appearances on Comedy Bang Bang and now he has his very own podcast where he can do absolutely anything he wants! If you have an idea for Rafflecast, be sure to follow@JonDalyon Twitter and let him know.

• Like 1

I held it together till Garrison Keller held on to the "s" and wouldn't let go. Then I embarrased myself on the train. No I didn't pee my pants, how dare you! How dare you!

This is how Robert Frost was meant to be read. Thanks for tracking down Mr. Freeze for me, Jon! Rafflecast is making dreams come true.

I, too, could have listened to a recap of all of the music that came before this podcast for thirty minutes.

Another outstanding premiere from Earwolf Presents. I'm really enjoying this as a model for new shows on the network.

I really hope we'll hear more from Jon 4000. How about minisodes ala HDTGM every other week with just Jon 4000 listing songs before a full show promo?

Wahaha "black people singing soulfully over shitty world-music house beats by Moby"

So far this podcast is speaking to me specifically in a way that no podcast has before!

Terrific episode although I'll be roto-rootering my earholes after Prairie Home sputum! We wants mo!

It's very rare to get the opportunity to hear Bill Cosby Bukowski twice in one day! One of the best days of my life! Can't wait to hear more JD!

Agreed on hearing fresh Bill Cosby Bukowski twice in the same day. First, Gelmania! Now Jon Daly's Rafflecast! It just gets better and better. I can only pray for a drunk English rollerblading Christmas tree.

Loved Jon 4000, Garrison Keillor and BCB sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so much.

Love Jon and this show- more please!! "Jimmy Buffett with 'I am the Karl Rove of music'". Well put, sir.

Jon is some sort of insane genius. This was a true highlight of my podcast-listening week!

I guess the Rafflecast didn't get picked up. Too bad. I thought it was funny.

Actually, Jon Daly mentioned on Twitter that there's more Rafflecast on the way.

Sign in to follow this