๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 136 โ€” 2011 Holiday Spectacular

"HARRIS I'LL MISS YOU MOST OF ALL!"

I don't know who does that impression of Frasier, but even after being a fan for about 60+ episodes I thought for a sec "is that the real Kelsey Grammer".

Yeah it was Jon Daly. And it was kinda hard to tell but did he go into Bill Cosby Bukowski on a whim after his Grammer started sounding a bit Cosbyesque? That was the impression I got, which is awesome because BCB is one of my all time favorite characters done on CBB, and it allowed PFT to try his hand at Grammer, which was also great.

Yeah, Jon Daly does both Dr. Fraser Boss and Dr. BCB Boss. Also, on last year's best of they mention 'Fraser-Fonzie' and they made a bit out of it. But, I think that's where he got the idea to do Dr. Fraser Boss.
-
And, yes. From now on I will only refer to Kelsey Grammer as "Dr. Fraser Boss"

I thought Lil Gary's song was the greatest thing I had ever heard, but that was before the freestyle rap. Lord ALW's section was amazing. I've noticed that improv skill translates magnificently into rap skill. I remember Amy Poehler's being especially great.

Also, I wish I could see Tom Lennon doing Lil Gary. I can barely hold my shit together just listening to him, and if I saw him I would probably laugh myself into an aneurysm.

• Like 2

A GREAT best-of !!! .......... It troubles me to say, I think Scottie won the rap battle........ LOL

I couldn't help noticing that this entire episode was magnificent. It doesn't get much better than El Chupacabra in conversation with Jesse Ventura.

this and the Halloween episode are some of the funniest things i've experienced all year.

That was an amazing episode. Thank you so much for this and all the other great episodes this year.

I laughed, I cried, and then I laughed again and wondered who all played who. Can anyone sum it up?

Well Austin, as far as I can remember
-
Scott Aukerman - Himself
Harris Wittels - Himself
Paul F Tompkins - Andrew Lloyd Webber*
Brett Gelman - Billy Crystal
Thomas Lennon - Little Gary
Jon Daly - Kelsey Grammar, Dr. Bill Cosby-Bukowski Boss**
Adam Pally - Hungover Comedian that probably should have just called in sick (God bless him for coming in anyway though)
Nick Kroll - El Chupacabra
Seth Morris - Bob Ducca
James Adomian - Jesse Ventura, Huell Howser
-
*Andrew Lloyd Webber put on the Kelsey Grammar skin, for a time although it seemed to actually turn him into Fraiser.
**Bill Cosby-Bukowski briefly took off his skin to reveal he was George Wendt/Norm but he found it boring so he soon put the Cosby skin back on.
-
I hope that's everyone in order of appearance. Did I forget anyone?

Original Transformer. Bob Ducca's rap. The Foam Corner drop. The whole episode. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah indeed (unless you've lost your religion).

I love reading props to the engineer. thank you guys!

I knew you guys would love this, and am happy to report we had record download numbers for this episode. Thanks everyone!

I thought I heard something whisping up against the microphoneโ€“ Hot Cocoaman's lovely new moustache! Looking good, Scottrick

Oh, leducviolet. The person with the mustache in the pictures is in fact Paul F Tompkins.

I thought last year's Holiday Special was unbeatable but this year's frickin' killed it!!!!! With other podcasts, I smile and giggle a little, but CBB is the best and this Holiday Special was too funny.

I feel bad for people that like comedy and don't listen to this, I feel this show spotlights THE funniest, brightest and quickest wits in the biz!!

Keep it up!!!

-Bill

Sign in to follow this