🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Help us with the CBB 2019 Calendar!!

April.......Harris Wittles Memorial Month and Happy Birthday Celebration and Opiate Addiction Awareness/Support Month 

- May......MAYor of Hollywood Chip Gardner
- July....Jukebox JULY (please come back oh juice box jumpy how I miss your awful sometimes brilliant mostly awful songs) \
- Sept....I would do this month sept it's hard to think of one
- December (with bonus January 2019 acronym included)

D. on't

E.ver

C.hrist-Shame!

E.ven joking

M.any

B.elievers

E.specially

R.ight-Wing Nutjobs

Joke right back:

Acts of violence.

Now they're protected         

Under

America's

Racist

Yucky shithead president

Guys, this request was put out at the end of July and it's now Novie Doggie.  I think it's safe to assume the 2019 calendar has locked at this point.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:03 AM, Kickpuncher said:

Guys, this request was put out at the end of July and it's now Novie Doggie.  I think it's safe to assume the 2019 calendar has locked at this point.

Good thing I replied in October. Just made the cut! Calendar superstardom, here I come, ooooh can you just picture it? The lazy denim Wednesdays with Teri Garr and Jon Lovitz? The sparkling watermelon coolers in the pool house with the Small Wonder robot and Charo? And to think what my life would have been like had I waited just one sun roundie!

On 11/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, Kickpuncher said:

Nowhere were we explicitly promised a CBB 2019 Calendar, but I believe it was STRONGLY implied that one would be created. 

Did we submit hilarious replies, now only to find that the calendar is For Internal Use Only and not for sale/publication? 

Was it like a hilarious pre-Wright Brothers flying contraption and never made it off the ground? 

Am I looking at the wrong online stores?

Please answer before it gets to be February, which is the point in each year that I have all days and dates memorized and no longer need an actual calendar.

• Like 1