🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 25 — Catwoman

Halle Berry is an Oscar winner, Catwoman is a beloved comic book icon, and Sharon Stone is the perfect villain. It would be tough to screw this movie up, but lo and behold! We watched Catwoman with Jamie Denbo and despite the occasional girl power messages and sometimes amusing witticisms, it revealed itself as an over CGI'd, poorly scripted, oddly dated mess. Tune in to hear your Eardrops and make sure you listen to our bonus minisode out today!

If you haven't watched the basketball scene that Jason was freaking out about, you HAVE to see it to believe it. It perfectly encapsulates the strangely dated nature of the film, poor CGI, and overall terribleness:

Technically, a "man sandwich" would be a man between two things. I'm just saying.

Weirdly enough, this was on TV a couple of weeks ago. I flicked onto it just as the basketball scene was starting, so I watched that scene, then it went to a commercial and then I decided not to carry on watching it.

That basketball scene blows my mind. I just can't imagine them looking back on it in the editing room and thinking "Yes this is exactly what the movie needs"

Love Halle's speech at the Razzie Awards! Good thing she's got a sense of humor about herself, ya know?

Catwoman isn't a total villain. She's stopped bad guys before and even worked with law enforcement. She's taken down prostitution rings, a Russian Mafia and built a charity based hospital... with the money she got from the diamonds she stole... She's a little bit like Robin Hood sometimes...

This movie, if watched to completion, will turn anybody into an ironic hipster. It's too bad not to love. Also, i can't believe they didn't mention the part where the police identified Catwoman by her lipstick print .

Sign in to follow this