🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 249 - Guy Branum, Our Close Friend

can we track down a picture of kevins mom so CMB can make a 'where in the world is kevin's mom' poster?

please

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, urinalcake said:

can we track down a picture of kevins mom so CMB can make a 'where in the world is kevin's mom' poster?

please

image.png.b1b77e25d08abc98fb4161f9bc21f96e.png

• Like 6
  • huh? 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/31/2018 at 9:15 PM, greggy said:

dont be shy kevins mom, make an account and post with us 

(nobody do this as a bit, real mom only please)

Kevin's mom is definitely a MILF. Mom I'd Like on Forums. 

• Like 8

After a brief hiatus, I got so excited to catch up on HH when someone told me that there were lots of Chef Kevin bits and segments on the show now. Imagine my disappointment when I tuned in to find out that he had NOT actually been dismembered. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dairy Pillows said:

More Jordan and less Kevin thank you

Let's all comprise. Kevin stays and Jordan becomes everyone's favorite engineer. I mean, first time on mic and she breaks out that leaf blower sound effect! She's HH bound all the way. 

• Like 5

check this shit out
5IHc17K.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

i can't believe the boys got TONY PARKER for next week's episode in an exclusive interview talking about why he left the spurs, the recession of manu ginobli's hairline, and how he strong-armed the hornets into trading away dwight howard

• Like 5

The boy airplane has a really big Adam’s apple and the girl airplane has bad grammar Kevin’s mommy!

• Like 4

yeah i posted that to entice kevin's mom to post here, she loves Trainmaster185

• Like 7

just gave what I predict will be the only "Haha" reaction ever on the earwolf forums to the sushi planes. Thanks everyone

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

woah i did one too haha, theyre fun haha

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • huh? 1

Apparently Hayes forgot how to sign into the old forum and that's why there hasn't been any popcorn gallery in a while. He should be along "any minute" to announce its return.

• Like 8

mwn, that thing reminds me of a hilarious joke about the great clown Pagliacci. I won't spoil it incase Sean tells it on the next episode, but its very funny (and a little twisted!!)

• Like 7

kinda felt a different energy with this one, wonder if maybe Jordan didnt really get what was supposed to be funny and what was a bit, so the sound levels and mix was off?? the ads were great though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mwn said:

:tim:

why is the clown emote called tim? this feels like targeted harassment by the management. @gototimsvlogdotnet you should really say something

• Like 9

7 hours ago, robotam said:

Apparently Hayes forgot how to sign into the old forum and that's why there hasn't been any popcorn gallery in a while. He should be along "any minute" to announce its return.

Yes, the forum shall and must thrive again. It's all inclusive, invite all your friends and family!

• Like 4