🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
junesongprovider

Holiday Special with PFT

How long is it? Does "super-sized" mean 2 hours like a CBB xmas xpecial? I don't know why I'm asking, because I will buy it no matter the answer, but I am curious.

The whole holiday ep was beautiful, but the "Source Code" song was A++.

I think the best part is the complaining about the noise coming from How Did This Get Made?, and then listening to that show and hearing them complain about Who Charted? Podcast reality show drama! Howard Kremer fever dream!

I was thinking Red Fu Star for the red star on the cover of 2112. Or perhaps, Red Fu Sector A. Signed, a lady who has been to 3 Rush concerts, 2 of them with another lady in tow.

I'm being given the choice to check out through Earwolf, or Paypal - does anyone know which gives Earwolf the most money? Paypal's more convenient, but if it gives a cent or two more to Earwolf, I'm more than happy to do the other one.

They're both technically through PayPal, one just gives you the option to use an existing login, the other uses PayPal for credit card processing. We get the same amount regardless of which you choose.

Thanks!!

i have not listened to the hdtgm yet, but part of me really hopes that pft interrupts a few times saying, "SCHEERD', YOU REALLY HAVE TO KEEP IT DOWN IN HERE"

Can't wait to hear this one. Also, thanks for continuing to put out the best free content on the internet. I'm more than happy to purchase paid content. Here's hoping that I open that Who Charted t-shirt that was at the top of my list today.

I think the whole trio got worried about how "off-the-rails" the show got, but they went so far off the rails, they got onto a new set of rails that were equally awesome. Wonderful cap to the end of the year, and a great way to support the show.

Missed opportunity, though, talking about Gucci Mane and not discussing the tattoo on his FACE of an ICE CREAM CONE SURROUNDED BY LIGHTNING BOLTS.

[attachment=12179,322]

I was so glad to hear Paul F Tompkins to sing his little "That's also true." tune. For whatever reason since the he first sang it - I can't remember where he sang it - I've always thought of it whenever I hear some one say, "That's also true."

I thought I already posted to say how much joy these episodes inserted into my life but I guess I was wrong.

So here I am now saying that I loved them more than life itself and they made my holidays even happier than any number of clams.

Sign in to follow this