đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
hizzchek

Tammy & The T-Rex (1994)

From imdb: An evil scientist implants the brain of Michael (Paul Walker), a murdered high school student, in an animatronic Tyrannosaurus. He escapes, wreaks vengeance on his high school tormentors and is reunited with his sweetheart Tammy (Denise Richards). Together, the couple try to elude the mad scientist and the police and find a more appropriate vessel for Michael's brain.

watched the whole thing on youtube, would recommend to a friend. I ended up making my own playlist so watching it in 8 parts wouldn't be so bad on the playstation.

the movie is next level bonkers and stars Denise Richards and Paul Walker which is pretty insane!

and there is this..

iJgRvt62XfUjn.gif

• Like 3

I hope they have a scene where the dinosaur drives a souped up Mazada Miata while Denise Richards makes out with a girl in the backseat.

Too soon for a Paul Walker movie. I wonder if theyre even going to do Fast and the Furious 7.

But Holy shit this movie is amazing. Weekend at Bernie's is a scientist who turns Paul Walker into a T-rex that wants to date Denise Richards. That is mind-boggling.

I want to put in a plug for this movie, too. Made from the same director as "Mac and Me" and "Mannequin 2: On the Move." Terry Kiser is in it. AND - we can look for the pink Cadillac!

Please, please, please!!

• Like 1

My favorite part is at the end where Paul Walker is a camcorder and then Denise Richards does a PG striptease for him and he obviously cums.

• Like 1

"This Tyrannosaurus Rex just wants to be a party animal!" Truer words were never spoken.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Now this film is trending on FaceBook. At first I wrote it off as fake news? Ha... but no... this exists!

Besides starring the late/wonderful Paul Walker of F&F fame, there's also Denise Richards and the scene chewing Terry Kiser!!! And as mentioned by others above, the director is connected to HDTGM through two other films: Mac & Me and Mannequin 2

This movie leaves me speechless!

Wow. I don't think I've ever heard "who turns out to be" in a trailer before, lol. it's also a 'crazy' doctor who turns out to be a 'mad' scientist. What a twist!

• Haha 1

This is a gem. The embarrassing five minute fight scene right out the gate was the perfect introduction. It was a hard watch, but not nearly as hard to get through as Governor Gabbi!

The amount of leeway the dick ex-boyfriend is given in this movie is fucking insane, he literally barges in past Tammy's parents and they barely yell at him and seem more upset Paul Walker had snuck in through her window.

Paul walker get mauled by a lion and is implanted into a robot TRex. This movie is like innerspace with a dinosaur.

• Like 1

pretty much, paul walker gets beat up an mauled by a lion that onea these 30 yr old highschool kids just happens ta have on hand. goes into a coma an a doctor steals his body, to put his brain ina T-rex prop body..........THEY DONT USE HIS VOICE OR ANYTHING SO OTHER THAN DENISE RICHARDS CREAM’N HER JEANS OVER HIM TO SHOW WHO HE IS FROM THEN ON, hes justa straight up dinosaur fora fuckin hour!