🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Haze

Fatal Deviation (1998)

I recommended this one to June on twitter, and really how can you say no to Irelands only Kung-Fu movie!

I think it handily meets the criteria for the show James Bennett really did try his best with this one and it has a genuine cult following on the internet. Finding the DVD can be nightmarish as the company who made it has disowned it but the whole movie is on youtube and no one will be taking it down. Honestly its worth watching for the final scene alone!

• Like 1

After listening to the Birdemic show I HAD to bump this. Fatal Deviation really is up there on the so bad its good scale. Just look at the trailer!

Based on the title I assumed this was some kind of terrible Final Destination ripoff.

That would imply that the title has something to do with things that happen in the movie. I promise you it does not.

• Like 1

Fatal Deviation is a low budget cult film based in Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland. 

It is Ireland's first, and thankfully only, martial arts film, featuring a Yoda gandalf hybrid with a terrible beard and a guy cutting up cocaine with the equivalent of a Costco card. 

And the whole thing is on YouTube for your viewing displeasure. 

Trailer: https://youtu.be/xX4td1XCkP0

On 1/24/2012 at 11:31 AM, Haze said:

I recommended this one to June on twitter, and really how can you say no to Irelands only Kung-Fu movie!

I think it handily meets the criteria for the show James Bennett really did try his best with this one and it has a genuine cult following on the internet. Finding the DVD can be nightmarish as the company who made it has disowned it but the whole movie is on youtube and no one will be taking it down. Honestly its worth watching for the final scene alone!

I completely agree. 

It has the same quality as The Room and Sleepaway camp, where they genuinely thought they were making a great film and put their heart and soul into it. 

The wigs are as bad as the dialogue and it's just outstanding.

Sign in to follow this