🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ofcoursemyhorse

Big Girls Don't Cry... They Get Even (1992)

I remember another trailer for this movie was played under its original title "Stepkids" on the VHS of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II", but its release got pushed back a year shortly afterwards now with its current title.

I remember loving this movie mostly the cast.  I loved that Jenny Lewis was in it (The Wizard, Troop Beverly Hills, and Rilo Kiley).  The mom is Margaret Whitton (aka Auntie Vera from the Secret of My Success), then we have the late Adreinne Shelly (Waitress), a very young Ben Savage (The Wizard and Boy Meets World) and David Strathairn (Eight Men Out, Sneakers and Good Night and Good Luck).

For my pre-teen self I thought this movie was super funny.  I found it on YouTube not too long ago.  Really not that great.  It's actually really sad.

Oddly Enough, I've always been a long time fan of Dan Futterman, I think its because i've seen every episode of Judging Amy at least twice when they used to play it on TNT. 

This movie is great!  I used to watch it over and over again!  My sister met Jenny Lewis at one of her concerts, I asked her if she asked Jenny about this movie.  My sister didn't want to because she thought it was a dumb movie.  She missed a big chance there!  I love this movie!!!!!

Sign in to follow this