🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 99 — Last Friday Night!

Well, Santa totally cancelled on us this week but we have the next best thing. The always delightful Jordan Morris joined us to talk about holiday traditions, a special herbal cure for anxiety, the single life, and the confusing world of Katy Perry lyrics. Don't forget to visit theTotally Laimewebsite to hear our salute to the awesome listeners who've left iTunes feedback. Enjoy!

great episode. Listened to Meg Myers - Monster. that song is pretty f-wording awsome. good job

Oh no, do I have to look up Jewel poetry now?

Delight overload AGAIN! Great work everyone, Totally helped make my Christmas Eve top notch.

I had no effin clue Psychic Andy was D.R.R.!! Telephone remix was sick son. Girls ep was okay.....great for the price tho. I would have liked it more but, That one girl rapper used the same Tony Dansa reference in 2 different songs.

Eric, I am crying laughing - the Tony Danza reference in both songs are thanks to moi! Not kidding , I take full responsibility - I popped in on their writing session for M.A.J.O.R. and suggested Tony get a shout out and then when they were writing HOT, he just naturally came up again. Glad someone called us out :)
- elizabeth

Sign in to follow this