🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
dohaj

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002)

Lucy Liu, Antonio Banderas - 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. The game could be to take a drink every time Lucy Liu speaks.

A total classic explosion of awful.. has to be done.

already in the forum.. please search to see if your movie has already been listed.

I watched this a long time ago, its pretty rough. Well worth the 0% I'd say, but honestly I think I enjoyed it more than quite a few of the movies the squad has done already (Suckerpunch, Battlefield Earth, Nothing But Trouble namely)....

This movie is a pile of garbage, and I would love you guys to do it as a live show in Vancouver, because while many shitty movies are filmed here, this is the only one that's also SET here...

This movie is a pile of garbage, and I would love you guys to do it as a live show in Vancouver, because while many shitty movies are filmed here, this is the only one that's also SET here...

My boss keeps rotating out posters for terrible, terrible films in his living room at home. The last time I was over, he had this, "Alone in the Dark", and "Extreme Ops" all in a row, in frames no less, which is far more than they deserve. "Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever" has always been a running joke with us, like we're holding out hope that one day there will be another movie called "Ballistic (colon)" featuring two completely different people versus one another.

Yeah, I remember when this came out, I couldn't believe that was actually the title of the movie. Like we're supposed to be familiar with those character's names? That's supposed to mean something?

Incidentally, there's an Ecks vs Sever gameboy game, which is supposedly terrible as well.

Incidentally, there's an Ecks vs Sever gameboy game, which is supposedly terrible as well.

I've actually heard it's pretty good, much better than the movie (not that that's a hard achievement). Supposedly it was based on an earlier draft of the script, and got released before the movie.

I've actually heard it's pretty good, much better than the movie (not that that's a hard achievement). Supposedly it was based on an earlier draft of the script, and got released before the movie.

I think it was a first-person shooter for the Game Boy Advance. Speaking of odd movie tie-ins, there was a Zelda-like James Bond game from 1998 or so for Game Boy that was pretty awesome.

Has anyone recommended this cinematic abomination from 2002 yet? There is so much wrong with this movie that it's almost too right for HDTGM. Can I get a witness?

"Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever is an ungainly mess, submerged in mayhem, occasionally surfacing for cliches."

-Roger Ebert

http://youtu.be/8InYkHIP54w

Thanks, Must. Sorry for double posting (again). Oy vey! I really have to learn to use the search function on this forum more before posting my movie recommendations. Still, this "film" looks absolutely perfect for HDTGM.

PLEASE! call me Mr. Turd

• Like 1

When I was in court one day, the judge asked for case law on a particularly irrelevant point, and I was very tempted to cite to Ecks vs. Sever.

• Like 5

PLEASE! call me Mr. Turd

Wait! Not the Mr. Turd! I love your celebrity feces website, good sir.

• Like 1

I've never seen this film, but I've been looking for an excuse to do so. With a title this horrible, I can only imagine this film is batshit crazy enough for HDTGM.

This is the second time you've started a new thread for this movie instead of adding to the existing thread. C'mon, man.

Oh, you c'mon, yourself. These good bad movie recommendations are getting buried under a let of so-so ones.

I can not emphasise enough how shitty this movie is, which from the looks of it was made and billed with the thought that this was going to be a big hit.

Bumping this movie, which is certified as the worst-reviewed movie ever on Rotten Tomatoes - 0% rating on 116 reviews.