🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 251 - Tim Baltz, Our Close Friend

Brevity is the soul of the HIGHWAY TO MY PANTS Daltypoo.  You’re in the HOV lane passing on the shoulder with this description.  Gaahwud DAMN.  Great friggin job. 

• Like 6

tim-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLTTZZZZ! 

*he hacks down the tree and it falls* 

:lol:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

This episode will hit podmass best of 2018 and be the downfall of the show; along with my marriage to BEEFace.  

The countdown begins.  Immunna listen ‘gain

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, the ostrich said:

dalton, update your profile picture this instant!

Yeah.  That D ain’t doin it. 

• Like 6

Speaking of profile pictures, urinalcake's pic makes me as uncomfortable as this one does.

familyguy.JPG.9f50b27dce60324f275ff560a48c4f63.JPG

• Like 6
  • huh? 1

This is the greatest episode of this show ever.  Sorry Sean, but Brett’s got your number.   He didn’t even get acknowledged for the best joke of the show when he says it’s weird to have sex without gloves on.  

Sean will never recover from this.  What a shame.  

• Like 5

Also if anyone wants to meet up.  I’m in the back of the jurors lounge with a track suit on.  Hope we get picked together!

• Like 5

This one was clearly an all-timer, except we all know an ep without Sean can't be an all-timer. So it is simultaneously an all-timer and not an all-timer, Schrödinger's all-timer.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Mediocre Joe said:

This one was clearly an all-timer, except we all know an ep without Sean can't be an all-timer. So it is simultaneously an all-timer and not an all-timer, Schrödinger's all-timer.

you better get used to it.  ive had a couple of buddies start chasing the snail and could never reintegrate back into the group.  especially when they miss out on the greatest podcast episode ever recorded.  

bet they rename a wing of the new earwolf studios after hayes, brett and tim because of all the audiobooks this epi will sell.

sean.  if you're reading this over someones shoulder on the LA train because the enormous fanfare drives most people to these forums soon.  please remember that we love you and are in love with you.  reach out if you need me to come pick up bosch and give him a proper home.  

• Like 6

Pooh: "I bet this shit is fucking delicious."
Piglet: (maybe if i lean a bit i can eek this fart out without Pooh noticing)

275522820_poohandsnail.JPG.a86307090089e97ba94803570d5eaa85.JPG

• Like 7

Obligatory alternate dimension post.
Yes, my workplace is very boring. Thank you for asking.

863610711_hayesandseansnail.JPG.2c47538747a239b9a28f81b055088682.JPG

• Like 8

Haha. Yeah!

• Like 9

lol i guess hayes is freaking crazy if hes going to a shrink. what a lunatic. you dont have to be crazy to have a podcast here but it helps

• Like 15

12 hours ago, robotam said:

Haha. Yeah!

I hadn't listened to the episode or read any of the comments when I posted that but I stand by every word

• Like 5

been browsing r/flashlights and the tech here has improved drastically in the last five years due to advancements with batteries and high energy emitters. throw your maglite away bitch and get you a 90+cri nichia angled headlamp with a 18650

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

First Earwolf podcast to have Seeso's Da Shrink on in almost a year. So bend over and suck on deez Obscure!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, nohorseman said:

been browsing r/flashlights and the tech here has improved drastically in the last five years due to advancements with batteries and high energy emitters. throw your maglite away bitch and get you a 90+cri nichia angled headlamp with a 18650

If you don’t have a headlamp in your edc you’re not prepared for eventualities 

• Like 8

@Sam. please don't fall into the trap of feeling like you need to talk more to prove you're better than the other engineers. This is a ploy Sean and Hayes use to make sure they're the only ones that come off as likable. You're already the only good one left.

• Like 9

Page 1?  Give me a friggin break.   I guess I might as well start posting about my horse earwax candle Etsy shop. 

• Like 3

Someone needs to photoshop a pained wolf looking like a genetic experiment gone wrong made out of human ears with a speech bubble saying, "please kill me..."

the_incredible_ear_mouse_by_chicken_sanga24.jpg.1b5a581cce31859600f376c6fef53637.jpg

I'm just over here slinging tent.  When you guys want me to stop just ask. 

• Like 3