🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

William Shatner stars in this Spaghetti Western as both a cowboy and his own twin brother, a Peyote-smoking leader of the Comanche tribe. Is it wildly racist even accounting for the year 1968? Oh yes. It is an absolutely terrible — but really fun to watch — film with Shatner over-acting as both cowboy and Native American while wearing *incredibly tight* pants. The plot is essentially that Johnny Moon (what a name!) is tired of getting a bad rap and being run out of towns because of his brother Notah's murdering and stage coach robbing. The movie's tagline: "Brothers by birth... Enemies... to the death!"

Does Notah rob a stage coach and maybe assault a woman off-screen, who later falls in love with Johnny Moon? Obviously. Does the movie include a number of absolutely insane and racist lines? Oh yes, yes it does. (At one point the sheriff says to Johnny Moon: "For someone who's trying to live like a white man, you're sure turning out to be one hell of a Comanche!"). Do they have an epic battle engaging an entire town in a ridiculous fire fight that makes no sense? Absolutely.

I saw this movie this week at my local bar's bad movie night. Here's how they described it: "Notah, a peyote-fueled madman convinced he's a messiah sent to lead the Comanche nation against the white man, and Johnny Moon, Notah's estranged cowboy brother, who intends to stop Notah, by words—or by bullets."

I'm stunned that it hasn't been a HDTGM movie yet. I can't seem to find a trailer, but the entire movie is available for free online. Also just check out the art for this film: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYmU5YmY4N2ItN2NiYy00ZTlkLTg1NjktNDcwOWJkOWJlY2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgzNDU2ODI@._V1_.jpg