🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
IRONicmerMAN

Any Thoughts on the 200th Episode?

I stumbled across the Earwolf page on Reddit somehow when I was searching for something on the Google.  (Is it weird that I just found out about Reddit?  What a shitshow.)  Someone posted about the 200th episode coming up and it also made me wonder if Paul will have something big.  Maybe something highly demanded?  Maybe an all stars of all stars cast?  (St. Clair, Nick Kroll and Mary Holland please!)  Maybe Jason finally joins Twitter?

Anyone hoping for a big celebration?  Because CBB usually gets something special for the milestone episodes, I'm hoping this one will be epic, too.

• Like 4

Episode 100 was Junior which doesn't seem that big but it was the original poster art for the show.

• Like 3

I'm not sure any of them will have time to plan something big for that milestone, cause they're all doing a million things lol. I just saw via instagram tho that The Meg episode has some amaaazing All-Stars joining because June couldn't make that night.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I'm not sure any of them will have time to plan something big for that milestone, cause they're all doing a million things lol. I just saw via instagram tho that The Meg episode has some amaaazing All-Stars joining because June couldn't make that night.

I do not follow them on IG.  The Meg sounds like a great choice for the show.  I'm excited to see who the guests are for that one!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IRONicmerMAN said:

I do not follow them on IG.  The Meg sounds like a great choice for the show.  I'm excited to see who the guests are for that one!

Paul doesn't typically post the guests before the episode drops, but I follow pretty much every guest they've ever had on and a few of them posted photos from the night lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cam Bert said:

Episode 100 was Junior which doesn't seem that big but it was the original poster;  art for the show.

Rather than a bunch of guests, I think I would like it if it were more like the Junior ep: in studio, just the three of them.

• Like 1

(Looks at podcast page)

Huh, we’re already up to #195. Hopefully it’s not too late to plan something for #200. The live shows are done so far in advance that the hosts always have to ask when the episode they just did is airing when deciding what to plug.

Since the hosts schedules are so busy, then the obvious go-tos would be the relatively easy things: A movie the fans have wanted for a long time, and a good guest.

I say they should do Manos: The Hands of Fate and have on someone from MST3K, preferably Patton Oswalt.

If it is too late to do something, then there’s always the 250th episode, a quarter of 1,000, in about two years.

• Like 1