๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
savagesketch

Signings and photo ops after the shows?

I have tickets to an upcoming show.ย  I was curious if by chance the crew hang out after the show to sign autographs and take pictures?ย  I'd love to meet them...ย  Just curious.ย  Thanks!!!

6 minutes ago, savagesketch said:

I have tickets to an upcoming show.ย  I was curious if by chance the crew hang out after the show to sign autographs and take pictures?ย  I'd love to meet them...ย  Just curious.ย  Thanks!!!

I don't think so. I went to the Chicago shows and there weren't any meet and greets. They had Chicago specific autographed posters though to purchase.

4 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I don't think so. I went to the Chicago shows and there weren't any meet and greets. They had Chicago specific autographed posters though to purchase.

Yeah same with Austin too

1 hour ago, savagesketch said:

If you don't mind me asking, do you remember how much those posters were?

I want to say $20-25 but I'm not sure.

In a perfect world this idea would bring even more people and money in... Think about if, they start selling some VIP/Backstage/Meet and greet tickets at a higher price point they'll be laughing all the way to the bank...

ย 

P.S. Don't touch Jason

• Like 1

ย 

On 8/29/2018 at 1:31 PM, IMAHUGEHDTGMFAN said:

In a perfect world this idea would bring even more people and money in... Think about if, they start selling some VIP/Backstage/Meet and greet tickets at a higher price point they'll be laughing all the way to the bank...

ย 

P.S. Don't touch Jason

Lots of musicians do exactly this.

Sign in to follow this