🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 137.5 — Best of 2011 Pt 2

Im a little behind with these trying to catch up! Bummed i missed the vote, I agree with people saying Fabrice Fabrice should have been in the list. Also i haven't seen this mentioned but is it just me that thought the Episode 101 "Booked it!" was one of the funniest ever, I thought Matt Besser's "Pastor Phelps" character was one of the funniest things i've heard on CBB. I was hoping he'd make another appearance but he never has!

Hey wait a minute... I just realized my favorite CBB episode of all time didn't make top 10! (been busy being stitched together from 28 souls I guess) How is it the Halloween special didn't get voted in?! Especially the nightmarish portrait of psychotic dementia by Neil Campbell or the best rap battle of all time (dracula is very mean «««aarra!»»»)

Also i haven't seen this mentioned but is it just me that thought the Episode 101 "Booked it!" was one of the funniest ever, I thought Matt Besser's "Pastor Phelps" character was one of the funniest things i've heard on CBB.

That's definitely in my top 10 episodes list. Pastor Phelps killed me.

Sign in to follow this