🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 254 - Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend Part 3

1 hour ago, greggy said:

hayes and sean should do something on twitch. idk what but theyd make a mint

Do you think they know how to play video games? 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Silvrwoman said:

Do you think they know how to play video games? 

hayes definitely does, he had a lot of time growing up to goof off and have fun. but i think unfortunately sean's parents probably were pushing him towards the ivy league from the very beginning

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, greggy said:

hayes definitely does, he had a lot of time growing up to goof off and have fun. but i think unfortunately sean's parents probably were pushing him towards the ivy league from the very beginning

meanwhile, hayes probably knows of a different kind of "league," if you catch my drift.

• Like 4

im gunna let this instance of acting like the show lore is real pass cos its you, silvr and greggy

and cos no one should not do fun stuff cos im joyless

• Like 4

Me bruvah ordered Feminasty for his fiancee's birthday because of this podcast.
He had to use my amazon account since they share one.

That is all.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, devscoots said:

iYou can follow me on twitter I guess. I mean, if that sounds like a good idea.

https://twitter.com/devscoots

Did you link to Just OK instead of your twitter on purpose?  Kind of a bait and switch.  I followed anyway.  And fuck that guy that hates pears and gets hundreds of likes despite saying "FUCK OF" instead of "OFF."  If popularity means being a dumb ass then I'm doing really well in this world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, the ostrich said:

meanwhile, hayes probably knows of a different kind of "league," if you catch my drift.

Hey man, I really liked this joke

• Like 3
  • huh? 1

kindagamey, i had no idea that was happening and even less of an idea as to HOW it happened, besides just being dumb, obvi

ALSO in unrelated news; does having lead in your water make you a wonderful person who is a whizz at making stickers and badges? i can't say for sure, but recent evidence points... to yes  

• Like 3

i tried to fix the mistake kindagamey showed me and just saw a bunch of my old posts instead and yeesh. learn to stop typing, me

• Like 3